Is it worth it to go to my sister-in-law wedding

124»

Replies

• calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    I replied in your other thread and wanted to post here in case this is the only one you're following. I don't understand. If you married your brother - NOT judging; YOU GO GIRL! - how is he marrying someone else? Is this like a polygamy thing? Your man husband brother understands that you'll have to have separate homes, right? I mean, if she's not even allowed in your house, you can't be expected to live under the same roof. Tell him the separate homes worked great on Big Love.

Also, I would go to the wedding to support your man husband brother but recognize that you probably don't need to worry about a place to stay for him since he'll probably be with her after the wedding, right? Good luck and congrats on the sister wife!:drinker:

You cannot reference another thread without providing the link. We need to know these things.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1234968-a-wedding-that-i-don-t-want-to-go-to
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    um, its your man's brother. I think he gets to decide if he wants to go or not.

This. If you don't want to go, don't, but if he wants to that's up to him.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Is it open bar?
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Sister In Law
    Princess-bride-image.jpg
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    In...

...to decipher later.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Sometimes, I randomly click on a thread and the wonderment just flows through me. Thank you MFP, thank you.

sw8035sw753.gif
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    I hear you girl! My woman sister had a man friend whos woman friend sister had a problem with my woman wife. I had too be like "Hey listen woman sister of man friend whos woman friend sister!! You can't be talking to my woman wife like that!". That woman friend of the sister whos man friend of the woman sister backed off like she didn't know wat she was gettin herself into!

OMG...dying...can't breathe!

OMG OMG OMG. I have tears racing down my cheeks.
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    So my Man brother getting married!! But the problem is I dont want to go cause of her!!!
    I know sounds selfish but if you knew what she did in the past you'd understand! For a story short she tried to split me and my man up and we were together for 7 years at that time and sister-in-law just met my man brother. It was terrible how she treated us and all. So she not even welcome in my house. For her to make things better she's gotta work for it which she hasnt she just been hiding.
    Any who her wedding is a 3hr flight and it cost $1,100.00 for my man and I to go then we gotta rent a a car and find a pace to stay so the cost is going to be crazy!! is it worth it just for a wedding?

I's would take the metro to da wedding and thens I's go strong to the crib and take it easy until I's like "hey wha 'sup? Let's go, ya know and watch these m-fer's gets them so marriage on 'em." Then I's go to the place where it be happen' and I's be like "hey this cost so much stupid money, whys we here?"

I'm not sure if I should be proud or unproud that I understood that.... and, it made me laugh my *kitten* off, lol.
    Be afraid. Be very afraid. (Or "a frayed" in honor of this thread.)
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Is "Man brother" anything like "ManBearPig"?

manbearpig.jpg

This is the only post in the thread that made sense to me! :laugh:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Its O.K. OP. I have a lady brother and a man sister. I don't judge like these others.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Is it open bar?

And how long have you been there?
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Is it open bar?

This.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    well, man....since it your man brother getting married and your man iz your man, i think you best ask your man what your man wants to do. if your man wants to go to your man brother wedding, then your man gonna go to your man brother wedding. if you dont wanna go to your man brother wedding and your man thinks that ok, then your man is ok with you not going to your man brother wedding. its so easy, man.

to be fair, her man could leave her at home while he goes to man brothers wedding. It would save them $1100 in airfare and she could stop posting threads about not wanting to go.

I think it only saves the $550 on the flights because the man brother still be going to the man brothers wedding.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    popped in to see if OP clarified at all, nope then in for a good laugh
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    popped in to see if OP clarified at all, nope then in for a good laugh

Check her other thread, she made one to clarify this one. Someone linked it for me on this page or the one before.
This discussion has been closed.