Finished 30 Day Shred Results - pics

Options

Replies

• katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    amazing results!!! totally inspirational!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Great loss. You lost major inches. Looking great.
  • hheiland05
    hheiland05 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    awesome:wink:
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • singallagher
    singallagher Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Is that the same bra is both pictures?
    Looks like you had a boob lift :happy:
    I'm almost finished Level 2 and loving it - I sweat like a mule but am seeing a difference especially in my top half.
    Well done.
  • 40DayFit
    40DayFit Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    What's most amazing to me is the persistence to complete the entire 30 days! That consistency, plus the shift in body composition, is simply FANTASTIC!

Thanks for the inspiration--please keep doing what you're doing. It's clearly working for you!
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • Jossies01
    Jossies01 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing results! Great job. I decided a while back not to due the 30DS because of the negative comments about it causing knee injury (I do fear I would be one of them) But 20 minutes a day is exactly what I have time for right now, and your success gives me hope. I think I will be ordering it today! Right now actually! :)

It's definitely worth it. Just know your limits. Listen to your body, if you get sore knees (I got one sore knee!) just don't go so deep into the exercise. By level 3 my knee felt heaps better.
  • Jossies01
    Options
    What's most amazing to me is the persistence to complete the entire 30 days! That consistency, plus the shift in body composition, is simply FANTASTIC!

Thanks for the inspiration--please keep doing what you're doing. It's clearly working for you!

I felt like giving up so many times particularly in level 1 because I hadn't worked out in such a long time and I felt really depressed too by the way I looked. So i'd come on here and i'd search the forums for 30DS before and after pics and i'd say to myself, "if she can do it, I can do it!" and "if it worked for her, it will work for me!". Then i'd close the laptop, get off the couch and do my work out! Each time after I finished I felt so proud of myself for doing it even though I didn't want to. I came to the conclusion that it's just about making a choice. As simple as that... and I chose to stop being depressed and lazy and get off my butt and do something about it! Now I have so much more energy, I love working out, I love getting stronger and finding new muscles! When I tense my stomach I can feel abs beneath the fat!!!!

It's funny, when I first started this journey I told my husband that i'd have my bikini body back by the end of the year and i'd laugh about it because I didn't really believe it could happen. Somewhere during this past 30 days something in my head changed and now when I say it to him I mean it! I WILL have my bikini body back by Xmas :D
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Amazing thanks for sharing.
  • ljb82
    ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow! great job!!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Keep up the excellent work!!!
  • Kimberrh6
    Kimberrh6 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You look like you lost much more than the scale says.

^This! You look firmer and the difference is incredible! Wonderful dedication, thank you for sharing your progress!

^^Agreed!! You look like you lost much more than that! You can really see the difference. Way to go!
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic,good for you. What did you do to get all the inches off? Keep up the great work & keep us posted
    Judy
  • Jossies01
    Options
    Awesome. You look like you lost much more than the scale says.

^This! You look firmer and the difference is incredible! Wonderful dedication, thank you for sharing your progress!

^^Agreed!! You look like you lost much more than that! You can really see the difference. Way to go!

I might have to invest in a new set of scales! Maybe mine are not weighing properly anymore.
  • lilyflor
    lilyflor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! I finish day 4 today! You are inspiring me to continue! Keep it up!
  • frankizoy
    frankizoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    your transformation in just 30 days is amazing! awesome job! :)
  • Feebarella
    Feebarella Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is incredible, you look fantastic, well done! I am on day 3 of 30 day shred, you have just made me more determined than ever to complete these. Than you for sharing
  • staceybambijones
    staceybambijones Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Thats amazing!

41085581.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • caranais
    caranais Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. I started yesterday and it is hard. Survived day 2 today, needed to see your photos for encouragement. Such an inspiration. You look amazing. What a difference. Your waist, bust and legs look great. Well done for keeping up with it. Did you watch what you ate as well? and did you have a rest day at all? Did you do any other form of exercise along with it? Sorry for questions but I'm so interested as you look so good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!