Looking for some friends who log everyday!

Options
Hi!

I just started doing BeachBody's "21 Day Fix" which is supposed to help fix you into a routine in 3 weeks, and I am looking for some more friends who are active posting stuff on MFP and who also log everyday!

You don't have to be doing the same workout regime as me -- I would just love some new friends who will keep me motivated in doing what I'm doing so I may better myself and help people in the future.

For me this means people who like to post stuff on the News Feeds & also like to comment on other's statuses. It makes me more accountable in working towards my goals when I have people to answer to! hah!

Thanks! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sizzles90X
    Sizzles90X Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Needing more active friends on MFP also!
  • PibblesRun
    PibblesRun Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Im also looking for friends! I was active in here for over a year and my diet and exercise took a huge nosedive when my dad died suddenly in january. I havent been logging, exercising or eating right since then and have gained 10 lbs. i need to get back into my healthy ways and take care of myself! I dont have many friends to motivate me so extra support is good! Anyone, feel free to add me as well!
  • thelowcarblady
    thelowcarblady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I added you both :happy:
  • ketstueve
    Options
    I've been using MFP for years (this acct is fairly new), and I know the benefits of accurate daily logging! Also looking to add others as committed to MFP as me :) I tend to update my status on here because my pals understand as opposed to Facebook friends ha.
  • pammerz88
    pammerz88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm active and log everyday. Feel free to add me:-)
  • OperationCombat
    Options
    Active and log everyday - 65 day streak!!
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Be warned, I lift heavy to "total eclipse of the heart."
  • ThriceBlessed
    ThriceBlessed Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I log every day, my "streak" doesn't show it though, because for some reason it reset awhile back.
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and comment all the time :) feel free to add me !
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have an MFP addiction lol I'm going to add you :)
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me!

Im active
  • MrsHuffmanNC
    MrsHuffmanNC Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I log everyday. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • VASMA63
    VASMA63 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just started (again) this week, but I'm borderline obsessive AND social so I've always had a lot of success when I track and post daily. Feel free to add me.

Single, 50, no kids, very unconventional schedule, lifetime yo-yo dieter
  • CrazyWhiskers
    CrazyWhiskers Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I log everyday too. I eat a balanced diet and am looking for some friends that log everyday :)
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    feel free to add! I'm doing the 21 day fix also!
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, and I'm looking for some encouraging friends myself. Feel free to send me a friend request.
  • wyldecane
    wyldecane Posts: 43
    Options
    50 days active and 9 weeks in on T 25, everyone feel free to add me!
  • tengounnombre
    tengounnombre Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm logging every day! haven't really gotten into the forum aspect of the site yet, though. anyone can feel free to add me.
  • wenikikini
    wenikikini Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I hope no one minds, but I sent requests to everyone above me! I'm active. 715 day streak. :) I post and comment a lot. I'm a photographer, wife, mom, volunteer.. I'm also a dog trainer, landscaper and gardener! Facebook drives me crazy.. It's evil to me, but MFP is a way to motivate others to stay active. Over the holiday weekend, my husband and I along with another couple 10 years younger than us, were beat to the top of a hike by a couple in their 60's!! They hike that trail several times a week!! Lol sometimes I'm so busy I don't get a real workout in, but I do lots of steps! I live my fitbit!!! Anyone can add me!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I have an MFP addiction lol I'm going to add you :)

This is me! I love having a diverse set of friends for motivation and celebration. Feel free to add