MFP Fitspiration!

Options

Replies

• TiffytVS
    TiffytVS Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am currently participating in The Walking Dead Challenge (Go Team Beth!!!), and one of our assignments is to post a fitspo at some point in the competition. Here is mine.

It was taken at Oralia's Kitchen, which is an amazing taqueria in Richmond, CA. All San Francisco Bay Areans need to check that place out like now. Anyway, it happens to be just two blocks away from my gym. So when I'm working out, I'm often inspired to up the intensity, so I can indulge afterward. And sometimes, when I don't even feel like going to the gym, Oralia's motivates me to get my butt off the couch. See, the thing is that while I love that working out makes me healthier, more energetic, and more confident, what I love most about working out is that it makes me HUNGRIER. :drinker:

AamH92R.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Haha! Love it!!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am currently participating in The Walking Dead Challenge (Go Team Beth!!!), and one of our assignments is to post a fitspo at some point in the competition. Here is mine.

It was taken at Oralia's Kitchen, which is an amazing taqueria in Richmond, CA. All San Francisco Bay Areans need to check that place out like now. Anyway, it happens to be just two blocks away from my gym. So when I'm working out, I'm often inspired to up the intensity, so I can indulge afterward. And sometimes, when I don't even feel like going to the gym, Oralia's motivates me to get my butt off the couch. See, the thing is that while I love that working out makes me healthier, more energetic, and more confident, what I love most about working out is that it makes me HUNGRIER. :drinker:

AamH92R.jpg

Word!
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Inspired by my favorite band- The Avett Brothers

[img]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/ctoons/Mobile Uploads/1e424f8f-8517-4f92-a8d0-da53bb41d0e6_zpsa87f4c8f.jpg[/img]
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful in that photo.
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just want to stop in and thank you all for coming with me on my run this morning. Instead of my usual "that's good enough" "better than sleeping in, so I can quit now" mantras, I was visualizing your awesome photos and thinking of your inspirational quotes.

You all are amazing!
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    You are so beautiful in that photo.

Thanks! Had my DH snap that yesterday after my 2 mile run!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    ...and yet another very sensible reason to follow IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros)! :wink:

IIFYM_zpsda79ba75.jpg

for MireyGal76 ...one of the very best people i know either on MFP or off of it :flowerforyou:
  • ssaraj43
    ssaraj43 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Nice Brainy.....blue bunny in my freezer. :heart:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    ...and yet another very sensible reason to follow IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros)! :wink:

IIFYM_zpsda79ba75.jpg

for MireyGal76 ...one of the very best people i know either on MFP or off of it :flowerforyou:

Amen, brother!
  • MireyGal76
    Options

IIFYM_zpsda79ba75.jpg

Amen, brother!

I love you Brainy! You are so awesome!!
  • aspired2lift
    aspired2lift Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    abv.gif?m=1309298033
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    abv.gif?m=1309298033

That's gotta hurt!
  • Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    abv.gif?m=1309298033

I really like this guy...
  • Just_Ceci
    Options
    [img]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/ctoons/Mobile Uploads/7c8e29b0-eb64-4730-a278-44aff78ac782_zpsccc457d9.jpg[/img]
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/ctoons/Mobile Uploads/7c8e29b0-eb64-4730-a278-44aff78ac782_zpsccc457d9.jpg[/img]

Love!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Thank you to every one! <3

This is a fav... posted by OtterLuv
    Bfvwc98.jpg

This one choked me up. So true!!
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Inspired me to make my own. My boys are MY reason

kdr8jn.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    Options
    Inspired me to make my own. My boys are MY reason

kdr8jn.jpg

ohhhh this one gave me goosebumps!!!! AWESOME!