Replies

• LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • ceciliaruns
    ceciliaruns Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! That's hard! I got through the 2nd week and had to quit because of injury. Next time I'll do low impact and try not to lift too heavy! Keep up the great work!
  • dpandori
    dpandori Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You've toned and lifted too! Great! Great! Great! :happy:
  • daniflems
    daniflems Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for a new challenge I would recommend Ripped in 30 now!! I found it to be a progressively harder workout than 30 day shred and got some great results!! Nice job!!
  • Caroline244
    Caroline244 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Great job! The results are really easy to see - WTG!
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Bumping this to come back to when I need motivation! I'm on Level 1, Day 5! Awesome job, those are amazing results.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    good job hun :)
  • cnhamilton12
    cnhamilton12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am on day 3 and this makes me so hopeful! Congrats!
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great transformation!
    What schedule did you use? Did you do it everyday?
  • sslopez24
    sslopez24 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You did great!! Congrats!!
  • Jossies01
    Jossies01 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. I started yesterday and it is hard. Survived day 2 today, needed to see your photos for encouragement. Such an inspiration. You look amazing. What a difference. Your waist, bust and legs look great. Well done for keeping up with it. Did you watch what you ate as well? and did you have a rest day at all? Did you do any other form of exercise along with it? Sorry for questions but I'm so interested as you look so good.

I only did the 30ds as exercise. With 4 kids 30 mins a day is all I have time for :) I stuck to a 1200 cal daily intake and ate back all my burnt calories so ended up having around 1600 or so a day. I used a HRM to find out how much I burned because I read everyone on here saying they burn 200cal per 30ds work out and It turned out I burned 440cals per session! So I recommend getting one. I did take a rest day, and a couple of time I took 2 days as I was out all day and to tired to do anything but climb into bed when I got home :)
  • Jossies01
    Options
    You look fantastic,good for you. What did you do to get all the inches off? Keep up the great work & keep us posted
    Judy

Just 30ds and 1200cal intake plus eating back burnt calories. The inches just fell off hehe.
  • Jossies01
    Options
    You look amazing, great transformation!
    What schedule did you use? Did you do it everyday?

I did my workouts every morning after I dropped the kids off to school and I did the full 30 days but had a rest day each week.
  • wyllden
    wyllden Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What's most amazing to me is the persistence to complete the entire 30 days! That consistency, plus the shift in body composition, is simply FANTASTIC!

Thanks for the inspiration--please keep doing what you're doing. It's clearly working for you!

I felt like giving up so many times particularly in level 1 because I hadn't worked out in such a long time and I felt really depressed too by the way I looked. So i'd come on here and i'd search the forums for 30DS before and after pics and i'd say to myself, "if she can do it, I can do it!" and "if it worked for her, it will work for me!". Then i'd close the laptop, get off the couch and do my work out! Each time after I finished I felt so proud of myself for doing it even though I didn't want to. I came to the conclusion that it's just about making a choice. As simple as that... and I chose to stop being depressed and lazy and get off my butt and do something about it! Now I have so much more energy, I love working out, I love getting stronger and finding new muscles! When I tense my stomach I can feel abs beneath the fat!!!!

It's funny, when I first started this journey I told my husband that i'd have my bikini body back by the end of the year and i'd laugh about it because I didn't really believe it could happen. Somewhere during this past 30 days something in my head changed and now when I say it to him I mean it! I WILL have my bikini body back by Xmas :D

Great inspiration for many of us. I have 30ds and have only done level 1 about twice, reluctant to get it out and put it on but after reading you post and seeing the very noticeable change in your body after just 30 days I am gonna have to do it consistently if I want those results....starting tomorrow!
  • cchang3
    cchang3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow! You did awesome!! Kudos to you.
  • Jossies01
    Options
    What's most amazing to me is the persistence to complete the entire 30 days! That consistency, plus the shift in body composition, is simply FANTASTIC!

Thanks for the inspiration--please keep doing what you're doing. It's clearly working for you!

I felt like giving up so many times particularly in level 1 because I hadn't worked out in such a long time and I felt really depressed too by the way I looked. So i'd come on here and i'd search the forums for 30DS before and after pics and i'd say to myself, "if she can do it, I can do it!" and "if it worked for her, it will work for me!". Then i'd close the laptop, get off the couch and do my work out! Each time after I finished I felt so proud of myself for doing it even though I didn't want to. I came to the conclusion that it's just about making a choice. As simple as that... and I chose to stop being depressed and lazy and get off my butt and do something about it! Now I have so much more energy, I love working out, I love getting stronger and finding new muscles! When I tense my stomach I can feel abs beneath the fat!!!!

It's funny, when I first started this journey I told my husband that i'd have my bikini body back by the end of the year and i'd laugh about it because I didn't really believe it could happen. Somewhere during this past 30 days something in my head changed and now when I say it to him I mean it! I WILL have my bikini body back by Xmas :D

Great inspiration for many of us. I have 30ds and have only done level 1 about twice, reluctant to get it out and put it on but after reading you post and seeing the very noticeable change in your body after just 30 days I am gonna have to do it consistently if I want those results....starting tomorrow!

Yep, go for it hun! It's just 30 mins a day and just take it 10 days at a time! When you have those days when you think.... "I don't want to do it, im too tired... I can't be bothered...", those are the days that matter the most! Drag yourself through the 30 min work out and you'll feel soooo proud of yourself afterwards :)
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! Would've guessed you'd lost way more than 8.8 pounds! Nice work.
  • BridgetteH27
    Options
    Fantastic Job. Awesome results you really can see the difference. Well done. :)
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    Amazing!!!!
  • cutejoy95
    Options
    Hi is this the Jillian 30 days shred? Im just curious should i do it just once a day? and after how many days do you see a change, even in one pound or a belt size smaller.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!