Finished 30 Day Shred Results - pics

Options
1235»

Replies

• coolblondenerd
    coolblondenerd Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great results! If you're looking for something new to try out Jillian's Ripped In 30 is a great follow up to the 30DS. Exact same format but 4 workouts instead of 3!
  • Rachifloon
    Rachifloon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Such a difference in the tummy area!! Your waist/torso curve looks lovely~ Fantastic job!!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I received my Shred in the mail yesterday! I just did Level 1 this morning. Even though I had to do 'girl' push-ups, overall, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I can do this! I had previously been worried about my knees, but maybe other people's knee pain I had heard about had to do with poorly executed squats? I was worried about the jumping being too high impact, but it didn't seem to be. Excited to see where I am in 30 days!

*for anyone interested in starting the shred, just know that you will need some hand held weights for some of the exercises*
  • rutheglen
    rutheglen Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!! Mine is in the post, off to Italy next week, but when I get back, I am shredding ;) Was it really tough?
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Hard work and sticking with it really pays off! Congrats!
  • kayla_who
    kayla_who Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I have this but never committed myself to 30 days (generally I hate workout DVDs) but I just might have to do this! Thanks for posting! :)
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Nice job! Dedication pays off! You should be proud!
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You look like you lost much more than the scale says.

+1 Agreed! Awesome progress pics!! :flowerforyou:
  • Jossies01
    Jossies01 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi is this the Jillian 30 days shred? Im just curious should i do it just once a day? and after how many days do you see a change, even in one pound or a belt size smaller.

Yes it is. I did it once a day but had some rest days (1 per week) a couple of time I took 2 days off. I saw noticeable change when I took my 10 day photo and compared it to my starting photo. I lost 2.5lbs in the first 7 days.
  • Jossies01
    Options
    I received my Shred in the mail yesterday! I just did Level 1 this morning. Even though I had to do 'girl' push-ups, overall, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I can do this! I had previously been worried about my knees, but maybe other people's knee pain I had heard about had to do with poorly executed squats? I was worried about the jumping being too high impact, but it didn't seem to be. Excited to see where I am in 30 days!

*for anyone interested in starting the shred, just know that you will need some hand held weights for some of the exercises*

You'll probably hurt tomorrow lol. But it will go away in a few days :)
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Those are some wonderful results! Great work!!
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Incredible!! I have 3 days left of level 3, and I'm hoping my pictures are good enough to post too!
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspirational! I just bought it a few days ago... now I just need to start it!
  • Jossies01
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I'm very proud of myself :)
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 DS today!!! I lost 8.8pounnds and 17.5 inches all up!!

30 DS Starting weight - 242lb
    Current weight - 233lb

d4d1446c-7ce3-41c4-bf3e-aae275f7699c_zpsd771db8f.jpg

c142d86c-27b8-434e-a98f-58dcf861059f_zps1a8a53aa.jpg
    What size weights did you use?
  • MagdalenDreams
    Options
    You go girl! I couldn't even finish the 30ds!
  • Pokerdot2
    Pokerdot2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow. Fantastic! Great result. :smile: Be proud of what you have achieved. Looking good. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!