165 down...halfway to goal

Options
124»

Replies

• sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your weight loss and choosing to be healthy! Keep up the great work!!! Your efforts are definitely showing!!!
  • sabrina35
    Options
    OMG- You look Awesome!!! Good job!!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    you look amazing girl. great job. who needs Gastro bypass... We can do it on our own..
  • KerryB1977
    KerryB1977 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WoW!!!!!!!!!!You are truly an amazing inspiration.Thanks so much for sharing! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • iavue
    iavue Posts: 63
    Options
    congrats! you look great and a total inspiration! Thanks!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    This is absolutely amazing! You are a complete inspiration to so many! Keep it up!!!!!
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    way to go, girl!!! :)
    you look amazing and younger. more vibrant!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • tnfphelan
    Options
    You look amazing and have a lot to be proud of. I have a very good friend that I know for over 38 years that has been trying to lose weight and I told her about you. I joined mfp and got her to sign up but hasn' gone on yet. I told her this would help her but she is not listening. I wish I could be able to forward your success so she can see how great you did. I may copy and paste and send it to her email tomorrow, just so she knows she is not alone. You are amazing and I hope you continue and get to where you are happy with. I'm not going to wish you luck because you are going to do it because you are determined. You are an inspiration.
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Girl, you rock my socks and give me so much hope! Thank you for being such and amazing inspiration to us super obese girls. <3
  • TTcarey
    TTcarey Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!!!! WOW what an inspiration
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    WOW< you should be soooo proud,...keep up the great work I know its hard...you are doing wonderful
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    amazing story... keep at it!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING. You should be so proud of yourself. See, it's stories like yours that gave me hope that this system would work! Thank you for sharing!
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • rymattsmom
    rymattsmom Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable. I am in awwwwwww of you. YOU GO GIRL!
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I don't think there are words to describe just how superfantasticamazinginspiringdedicatedhealthyhappy you look. Congrats on living!!!!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    WoW! Congratulations, both on the successes you've had, and on the mindset! Well done so far! Awe inspiring.
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Look at you go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!