Replies

• ettaterrell
    ettaterrell Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Ok I started a group it's named "30 day shred 3/31/14" yall go and join
  • Angela2217
    Angela2217 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me, im doing it now. Love ,love it Im on day 10, I did it last year and lost a lot of inches:)
  • katy_jane_2013
    Options
    count me in :) will probs only manage 5 days a week coz of work but i will complete my 30 days

everyone feel free to add :)
  • Kymwho
    Kymwho Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I was supposed to start (again) last Sunday ended up working my butt off in the yard and getting my lungs full of pollen!
    So by Monday, I should be ready to take on the 30DS!! Add me if you like!! FYI: Measurements are crucial with this program. Just a tip :)
  • mombie2six
    mombie2six Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in! The elliptical and counting calories just isn't cutting it for me. I've been thinking about the 30 day shred for a week or so... love the idea of having others doing it at the same time! :)
  • muroo
    muroo Posts: 68
    Options
    I was just thinking of starting it again too. :-) Also, I think I read that Jillian Michaels never meant it as 30 consecutive days, even though a lot of people do it that way. (Almost any workout, including running, shouldn't be done every single day.) Just an FYI for those who do it every other day. It's okay! Just do a different kind of exercise in the days in between.
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Please add me if you are looking for a buddy or motivation....I got the go ahead from my dr last week to add exercise back! I am doing 1 day 30 day shred, 1 day workout #3 kickbox fast fix, 1 day 30 day shred, etc. My goal is 6 workouts per week! I am also deconditioned- haven't had a decent workout since August due to some autoimmune dizziness. Blecch. Anyways, I am very happy to be back at it and am also doing the Jillian michaels detox drink with cranberry, lemon, dandelion tea, and water. Drinking 1L per day. I am really trying to tone and be healthy, but if I lost these 8 pounds I'd be thrilled! I wish success to everybody....this DVD gets really great results and I will post before and after pics when I am done!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi....I just finished my first complete 30 DS (not in 30 days, more like 7 weeks lol). BUT, I think I'll restart on Monday. Don't know how some of you people do it exercising every single day. I need to have breaks. My goal is 4-5 days a week. Good luck for everyone who is just starting out.....definitely a doable workout. Doesn't take too long and gives great results.
  • MrsV1983
    MrsV1983 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey, just FYI, there's a group here that is starting 30DS today/tomorrow - http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/57842-30-day-shred-support-group-april-2014
  • allstarlolo
    Options
    Anyone doing 30 Day Shred can feel free to add me! I have done it before and know first hand you will see results.
  • prettyeyez55
    prettyeyez55 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am in with you. feel free to add me. I will pull the DVD out tonight. this will be good for me since i did it once and gave up bc it was hard and i felt dumb bc some of the workouts i could not do. :( but def ready for the support
  • kellycasey5
    Options
    1 week done wahoo! 4 pounds down, and a visible side by side difference in the belly pics. I tossed them up on my profile pics since my iphone would cooperate. Purple top is start, orange is 1 week! Hoping everybody is having success! Yesterday was break day, now week 2 alternating level 1 and kickboxing! Wahoo
  • kellycasey5
    Options
    Ok found an app and changed my profile pic! #accountability
  • ruthaz
    ruthaz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today after seeing how good everyone's results are!
  • rightaboutmeow
    rightaboutmeow Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of 30DS!
    I would ADORE support as I really don't have it coming from anywhere but MFP, and I can already tell this is gonna get TOUGH.
    O.O
    Let's all be hella sore together! Lol
  • tattooedillini26
    tattooedillini26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow!!