30 Day Shred April 2014

Options

Replies

• Jade2240
    Jade2240 Posts: 162
    Options
    I think I want to join too!!! I will see if I can get my hands on the video at walmart!!!! this is great I have been looking for something shorter to get into in the morning before I get my kids up and I am not a morning person so I do not foresee me doing Zumba or any of the other 50-70 min videos I have purchased. My time is very limited between my work hours and commute but I have been run/walking after work at boys baseball games and practices for about 30min I know i need strengthening too and more time to get these pounds off!!! So how do we join this will be the first time I've reached out to other members on this site?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/20501-30-day-shred-support-group-april-2014

Here is the link just click join group! I will be adding updates and I am also going to be adding my starting stats and measurements on march 31st, feel free if you want to add yours to to check your progress!!
    were happy to have
    This is the perfect workout for you then time wise because it seems to go so fast and you have the rest of the day to get stuff done! I am a stay at home mommy and have a toddler and a 6 year old so it gets crunched for time often but its nice to fit in a workout while my toddler is napping! :)
  • Crescent_Meadows
    Crescent_Meadows Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I've done it sporatically. but never stuck to it. Now I've improved my upper body strength, I think it will be less intimidating
  • babinsiegel
    babinsiegel Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I have 30DS and haven't ever completed it. This is perfect!! Please count me in!!
  • Jade2240
    Options
    I'm down! I've done it sporatically. but never stuck to it. Now I've improved my upper body strength, I think it will be less intimidating
    yay join us, you can do it!
  • Jade2240
    Options
    I would love to join! I have 30DS and haven't ever completed it. This is perfect!! Please count me in!!

awesome! Just click the link above to join us!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I actually completed Level 1 a week ago today and started Level 2 last Wednesday so I'll be a little ahead of you guys, but would love to join! I lost maybe 5 lbs. Level 2 is tough, but I'm determined to do 30 days!
  • Jade2240
    Options
    Hi everyone! I actually completed Level 1 a week ago today and started Level 2 last Wednesday so I'll be a little ahead of you guys, but would love to join! I lost maybe 5 lbs. Level 2 is tough, but I'm determined to do 30 days!
    awesome work! keep us updated!
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two of c25k right now and I need to do something on the in-between days. It would make it 60 day shred for me but I would love to join all of you.
  • tiarac02
    tiarac02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join! I've been inconsistently been tracking my calories with MFP for quite some time now but I'm new to the community aspect. I've tried to do the 30DS over and over and can never get through it, but I will be graduating in May and would love this extra motivation of people going through it with me to get myself into shape! You guys feel free to add me, I'm still trying to figure out how all of this works :)
  • Jade2240
    Options
    I would also like to join! I've been inconsistently been tracking my calories with MFP for quite some time now but I'm new to the community aspect. I've tried to do the 30DS over and over and can never get through it, but I will be graduating in May and would love this extra motivation of people going through it with me to get myself into shape! You guys feel free to add me, I'm still trying to figure out how all of this works :)

I've been tracking calories for a long time too but new to the community aspect as well! I have the same issue i have tried and only gotten to day 12 on my own so i am hoping we can all motivate each other! Please join us if you would like! Were doing measurements and before pictures (if you want) March 31st and starting the 1st! April is exactly 30 days so it will be fun to count down the days of April :) Cant wait!
  • liljen69
    liljen69 Posts: 45
    Options
    I've started the 30-day Shred at least 30 times. That should count for something, right?

I'd love to join you guys -- maybe it will motivate me to finally finish the program. :)
  • Tofteberg
    Tofteberg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have 5 days left on level 3. I have had great results with lost inches. I had lost 4 off my waist at the end of 20 days. I must admit I'm getting bored at this point but I highly recommend this video. I can feel my core muscles. Those of u that have a smaller amount to lose will definitely see definition. Have fun!
  • ochibi91
    ochibi91 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    OMG this post is perfect!!!! Can't thank you enough for starting this!!! I also plan to start JM's 30 day shred on April 1st! I'm in for sure :)
  • becca_pet
    Options
    Heya,
    I would love to join you lot if that's ok lol :) I always try and finish the 30 days but doing it alone is hard :( with people to motivate me and support me as I would do the same :) looking forward to these 30 days whoop :) add me if anyone likes x
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started the shred four days ago. I am pretty sore but I hope to make it through all 30 days.
    I really sweat a lot but today, day four, things seemed a tiny bit easier.
    Day one I thought I was going to puke during the bicycle crunches! Today not so bad.
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    IN. I was supposed to do this last month and got way to work busy... slowing down now so time to work out!!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I've been contemplating doing it again, but I had some choice words for Jillian last time I did it!
    If other people are gonna start, I'll jump on board too! Anyone who's doing the challenge, feel free to add me. :)
  • laoanime
    laoanime Posts: 15
    Options
    I will be starting on April 1st as well!! We can all do this :)
  • nicola1982
    nicola1982 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to start the 30DS again i just never seem to manage it lately so seeing this has made me determined to actually start! I've got a 15 week old baby so its going to be a challenge!