Am I the only one who binges on not usual binges food?

Options
2»

Replies

• lemur_lady
    lemur_lady Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    It used to be chocolate, and so some extent it still is sometimes. But at the moment I have a thing for guacamole. Cant get enough of it. If it wasnt for it being so high in fat and me having issues with my gallbladder I would eat it far more often.

Its not healthy but its not your typical binge food. I love fried tofu. With satay sauce. Nom.
  • Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I had to pull myself together when i ate over 1000kcal in almond nuts on tuesday after only ever just trying them for the first time last week. I thought i wouldn't be able to control myself with cashew nuts but i have done fab with it so far, who knew the almond trap was just round the corner
  • MisBri2014
    Options
    Same! I binge on granola and a mix of pumpkin seeds with dried cranberries. SO delicious and I can't stop munching on them! :smile:
  • princessblanquisima
    princessblanquisima Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    but i mean i never binge on pizza, french fries or stuff like cheetos, pringels, or whatever. and now, those cookies are not the usual digestive cookies, they got like 100 kcal per 5, and they are not small
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Carrots man, so many carrots...
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I wish i binged on healthy stuff....i binge on pizza...chips...bread...crap pretty much and end up feeling really sick. I had a really bad

week this week with food and feel so sick. I know that I have to not beat myself up....but how i do wish i would binge on a carrot every once in awhile.
  • FruityLoops
    FruityLoops Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My binges used to be carb based, mostly toast, lots and lots of toast. But now (since I try not to keep bread in the house anymore) I find when I have that bad headset I binge on anything I can find, apples, rice crackers, melted chocolate (I find I melt it because then it doesn't seem like I'm eating as much), cocktail cherries, ham, chicken, apple sauce, and today I binged on a sultana and cinnamon [dried] apple mix :-/
  • princessblanquisima
    princessblanquisima Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    not really that bad!
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I think binging is just eating too much. Binging of fruits and berries is impressive though. Reaching the calories that is. A lot of people cut out carbs in their diet which are actually good for you. Calories aren't a bad thing, just have to be watched during diet...
    I think hot chips is my vice binge food.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Almonds!