30 Day Shred April 2014

Options
124»

Replies

• Imane1996
    Imane1996 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    After seeing the results of 30 Day Shred, guess i'm going to start too. I've started it once but couldn't finish it, hope this time i will be capable of doing it.
  • ryker789
    ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I have started it twice and have never done more than a few days!
  • pistachiopeas
    pistachiopeas Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Count me in! This is just the motivation I need.
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi count me in too ill post measurement tomorrow xx:bigsmile:
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Yes, plan on starting up again. I did it for 15 days last time and had to stop from an injury flare up, but for the short amount of time I did it I saw great results. I plan on adding more than just 30DS though :)
  • allieO3390
    allieO3390 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I've started level one more times than I can count but I always do a couple of days and then give up. This time I want to get through it!
  • Paplovag
    Paplovag Posts: 2
    Options
    I think i'll join. I started to move yesterday. But in april i think i'll gonna start my diet.
  • elpisella
    Options
    Great idea! I love 30 day shred but I haven't done it in months. :smile:
  • ddebruhl
    ddebruhl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm trying to lose 10lbs by the end of April.
  • TooTatToTrot
    TooTatToTrot Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I start today! Im coupling it with C25K then some other repetitions of russian twists, crunches, pushups, side planks, regular planks and squats. I'd love to join your group!
  • luzdelua
    luzdelua Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am starting today as well! Would love to join the group!
  • bobbietaylor733
    Options
    YES PLEASE, LET ME JOIN !!!!! Count me in! I started a couple of days ago but I`m willing to commit to the whole month.....Do we need before and after pics.? Are we having check in days for weight/measurements? Guess I better get started go do DAY 1.... Can`t wait to meet everyone and daily chats.... GOOD LUCK :)
  • TooTatToTrot
    TooTatToTrot Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Was there a group made already? If it was, I dont see it.
    If not, ill make one!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    30 day shred!! YES PLEASE!

those of you who will be doing this challenge, please add me!! (I haven't used MFP on a PC so have no idea how to use it properly, how do I add the group??)

1st April sounds like a good start!

Cant wait!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/20501-30-day-shred-support-group-april-2014

Here is the link just click join group! I will be adding updates and I am also going to be adding my starting stats and measurements on march 31st, feel free if you want to add yours to to check your progress!!

For those of you asking about a group......this!!
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Did it .. never made any difference. Jillian is dead to me now.
  • SmarteeC
    SmarteeC Posts: 12
    Options
    Should we allow rest days? I have a cold so ive been trying to push through despite my family INSISTING that I rest lol help! #Day3!
  • Jump4Fitness
    Jump4Fitness Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I started it on Monday (31st) and am on Day 5. I am committed to complete it in April! Definitely, will join you in keeping on track.
  • LisaAG5
    LisaAG5 Posts: 17
    Options
    Don't mean to be a killjoy but I just read some very negative reviews about this workout. If you look on Amazon most of the over 4000 reviews are good ones but I'm the person looking at the negative ones for insight. Most, if not all the negative ones talk about how bad this is on your knees. In fact, some are doctors saying that after patients come in with serious back problems as well. Some have stated they now need knee surgery. Be careful, ladies. Make sure you don't overdue it. I'm going to give it a try but if you already have bad knees or back issues please pass this one up and try something less stressful on knees and backs. Good luck all!