Need to lose over 100lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• cuppycat
    cuppycat Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i have almost 145 more to lose. i too suffer from this dreaded roller coaster ride. anyone can add me as well.
  • BrittneyJ2006
    BrittneyJ2006 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 4lbs! I'll add you. I'm 5'7 and 291. Started at 306. You're right, we can do this! Just have to stay motivated and don't quit. Anyone can add me as well :) I log on and I don't mind viewing diaries if they are open.
    Looking for friends and motivators that need to lose over 100 lbs I will also motivate you as well. I am 5'5 and weight about 276 I recently lost 4 lbs. we all can do this!
  • mickeymousefan74
    mickeymousefan74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can do this together!
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    good luck to all of you, i no it's tempting to want to do this as quickly as possible, but really where weight loss is concerned, slow and steady is better, you are more likely to keep the weight off and are less likely to end up with huge amounts of saggy skin everywhere
    it's totally do able, i'm 95lbs down, 18lbs away from deciding my next goal, i started january 2011 but had 18 months off between 2012 and january this year, and in that time i only gained about 10lbs as i had already learnt some self control and healthy eating habits
    good luck again x
  • Heather051979
    Heather051979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! 3 pounds down looking to lose 100. I could use friends to help with the motivation as well. feel free to add me
  • GoGushi
    GoGushi Posts: 4
    Options
    Please add me I need all the support I can get - Im fed up being this size!!:flowerforyou:
  • wyleigh12u
    Options
    I just joined recently. Have lost allmost 5 lbs since joining. But overall I have lost 8. Yes this is it for me too. We can do this. I know it is not easy, but figure out what triggers your over eating is it stress, depression, figure that out and it really helps u see that food is not the answer.