ISAGENIX .. but only for those who are doing it/have done it

Options
Hi,

I'm not interested in hearing anything about wasting my money so PLEASE only respond to this post if you have POSITIVE things to say. I'm interested in any advice, experiences & tips/tricks from those who HAVE DONE or ARE DOING the Isagenix program.

THANK YOU!

Replies

• tobftmom
    tobftmom Posts: 11
    Options
    I have done Isagenix in the past and lost weight with it. I'm actually going to do it again soon.
    If you follow it you will lose weight.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    I'm positive I wouldn't waste my money.
  • catfive1
    catfive1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options

+1
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    If the label reads "to be used in addition to regular diet and exercise" then you should just do regular diet and exercise.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

+1

+2
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    I have done Isagenix in the past and lost weight with it. I'm actually going to do it again soon.
    If you follow it you will lose weight.
    If you follow ANY scripted program, you'll lose weight. They all have one thing in common....................calorie deficit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm not interested in hearing anything about wasting my money so PLEASE only respond to this post if you have POSITIVE things to say. I'm interested in any advice, experiences & tips/tricks from those who HAVE DONE or ARE DOING the Isagenix program.

THANK YOU!

Why even ask if all you want is people to tell you it's great?
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

+1

+2

+9000
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

+1

+2

+9000
    +infinity
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,922 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I started as a skeptic with Isagenix in 2009 and lost 70 pounds in less than a year. I used MFP all that time and in my interaction with other women my age saw that I lost weight easily while others struggled.

:brokenheart: My doctor told me that I'd lost too much weight so I gained a few pounds back and have kept the weight off since then. I still have shakes as part of my daily plan and do a cleanse day about once a month.

:bigsmile: One amazing result is the energy and sense of well being that i have. I feel Ok with what I eat and don't crave all the salty sugary stuff I used to eat all the time.

:heart: I love Isagenix and can't imagine my life without it.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    QfAsgzI.gif
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in removing the smoking ban at gas stations while filling up.

I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD POSITIVE EXPERIENCES WITH SMOKING AT THE PUMP
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I started as a skeptic with Isagenix in 2009 and lost 70 pounds in less than a year. I used MFP all that time and in my interaction with other women my age saw that I lost weight easily while others struggled.

:brokenheart: My doctor told me that I'd lost too much weight so I gained a few pounds back and have kept the weight off since then. I still have shakes as part of my daily plan and do a cleanse day about once a month.

:bigsmile: One amazing result is the energy and sense of well being that i have. I feel Ok with what I eat and don't crave all the salty sugary stuff I used to eat all the time.

Your "amazing result" of energy and sense of well being is from the weight loss NOT the expensive thing.

Your health being intact is the result of your doctor intervening at a good time.

Not everyone will have that luxury/luck/kismet. It's best if people don't get on something that will give them results above and beyond everyone around them just to win against their friends in the short run and then lose the whole game in the long run. I'm glad you got lucky and are here to tell the story.:flowerforyou:
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

I bet they can't either
    6ozul2.gif
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Yeah, same here.

I'm also positive that the CRAELTIB program works much better than any other program.....

Calorie restriction and eat less than I burn.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I'm positive you would have the same results just eating less and moving more.
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I always have to follow the topics that start off by saying "If you have nothing positive to say then don't respond at all"...
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm curious what you want to gain from this thread? If it works then why would you need "tricks"???

If you want to blow your money on an MLM/pyramid scheme then go for it, I couldn't care less, but very curious as to why to start this topic other than to get people talking about it and giving it attention.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    it works for some people.....but only because you end up with an extreme caloric deficit. my co-worker tried it for a few months because her sister in law loves it....however, she followed the instructions to the letter and didn't lose a single pound. my mom tried it because a friend of hers had done it and lost some weight. I'm not sure if my mom lost anything at the time but she was (understandably) too hungry to follow the instructions as they were and it ended up not working out in the end....she ended up with some extra shake stuff and tried to give it to me to use. I tried it for a few days but it was so gross I couldn't continue. so.....I know people who have tried it, I've tried it, and it's a mixed bag of results. my personal experience as well as my co-worker (who's own experience I was most closely able to follow of all the people mentioned since I'm with her every day) was not positive, so I can't give you any positive feedback.