ISAGENIX .. but only for those who are doing it/have done it

Options

Replies

• tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    If the label reads "to be used in addition to regular diet and exercise" then you should just do regular diet and exercise.

This could be the best piece of advice shared on MFP today. Or ever.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    If the label reads "to be used in addition to regular diet and exercise" then you should just do regular diet and exercise.

This could be the best piece of advice shared on MFP today. Or ever.
    I agree!
  • debvoronkov
    debvoronkov Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of my 30 day cleanse. The first week down 5 pounds after a 8 month stall. The third week was rough, but I start over tomorrow. No cravings, I loved it.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I'm positive I wouldn't waste my money.

+1

+2

+9000
    +infinity

+ infinity...and beyond!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I'm positive I wouldn't waste my money.

This!!#
    It's an open thread, so you really can't dictate who can answer. Start a private group for isagenix users and then you won't get anyone disagreeing with you.

ps my sister used it, had the auto ship and her monthly package would come right to her door. After she stopped using it, and began to eat normally again, she gained every pound back. Then had to start from scratch again. So there's no quick fixes, hard work is a must!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    In, because you don't want me in.

1000509261001_1978353193001_BIO-Biography-Boy-George-LF-small.jpg
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm not interested in hearing anything about wasting my money so PLEASE only respond to this post if you have POSITIVE things to say. I'm interested in any advice, experiences & tips/tricks from those who HAVE DONE or ARE DOING the Isagenix program.

THANK YOU!

Why even ask if all you want is people to tell you it's great?

Positively this.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

this-this-this_zps99162562.gif
  • SpencersHeart
    SpencersHeart Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of my 30 day cleanse. The first week down 5 pounds after a 8 month stall. The third week was rough, but I start over tomorrow. No cravings, I loved it.

30 day cleanse? Is that a typo?
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    *insert "you can't tell me what to do" gif*
  • crimsontech
    crimsontech Posts: 234 Member
    Options
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Does this product cleanse your brain as well?
  • raven_ous
    raven_ous Posts: 223
    Options
    Hi I'm going to soak my pecker in battery acid. I'm looking for other people who have positive experiences with soaking their pecker in acid. I don't want to hear anything else.
  • bellevie86
    bellevie86 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm going to soak my pecker in battery acid. I'm looking for other people who have positive experiences with soaking their pecker in acid. I don't want to hear anything else.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    <Cartman voice> I do what I want! You don't know me! </Cartman voice>
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options

30 day cleanse? Is that a typo?

Sadly, no. Through my quick google search (I refuse to go to their actual site, so maybe my info is wrong) there is also a 2 day pre-cleanse to cleanse your body to prepare for the 30 day cleanse. I wonder how all this compares to a colonoscopy prep - now THAT was a cleanse!
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    A pre-cleanse to prepare for the cleanse?! That is hilarious.