LADIES: What will be your NSV of "OH GOD IT FITS" ?

Options

Replies

• meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    A cute black evening dress that I got 11 years ago for a cruise I went on. I can currently get into it and zip it, BUT it's not pretty. I'm about 11 lbs away from the weight I was when I bought it though, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. Then I just have to find a reason to wear it out!

How about losing 35lbs?!
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Ha ha....I had a brown leather jacket that was too small. I took some photos and told everyone in work. When the sweet jar came out, and I was tempted, I would think / say brown leather jacket. The words became synonymous with don't eat that if you're not hungry and don't have the calories left.

Brown leather jacket no longer fits - it's a bit on the big side. So, at the suggestion of a colleague, where we were both agreeing how difficult it was, I got a replacement jacket. Was at a sale today, picked up a gray wool jacket for near nothing. I've about 5 inches to lose off my chest for it to zip up comfortably, and don't expect to want to wear it till next october. So I guess my new phrase will be gray wool jacket!

I'll be delighted when it fits.
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Shorts. I'd like to wear those again. lol
  • amyc115
    amyc115 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of HS jeans that have been waiting 9 years for me to get in them!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

A cute black evening dress that I got 11 years ago for a cruise I went on. I can currently get into it and zip it, BUT it's not pretty. I'm about 11 lbs away from the weight I was when I bought it though, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. Then I just have to find a reason to wear it out!

How about losing 35lbs?!

:D That is an excellent reason. The issue is more that I live in a VERY rural area of MN and there aren't a lot of places where I could wear it and not get crazy looks from people. So, I guess it's more of finding a place to wear it too! :)
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    1) This skirt brought some months back that fits, but it is too tight
    2) Another skirt that it too tight that i had for a while
    3) These pants that is too tight

Just all my tight clothes lol
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I bought two dresses that are my goal dresses :) I had bought them online thinking they would fit, and they were on sale. But they are too small and those are my goal outfits :p
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I have this super cute really expensive LBD I bought over a year ago. It didn't fit me then and it doesn't fit me now. I bought it to keep me motivated to be able to fit in it one day. One day I will fit in it though, and I will look damn good! That will be a great day. :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • High waisted short shorts!!!
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of dresses that I will love to be able to fit into when I'm closer to my goal (in 40 lbs). I'm hopping to get into a skort in about 15 lbs.
  • Gmtribble90
    Gmtribble90 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    My bestie gave me a pair of size 11 Candie's pants that don't fit her anymore (she lost a ton of weight in the military and gave me some of her old stuff). The pants are adorable, but a bit too small for me (can't quite button them because they're a SMALL size 11...probably should be labeled a 9). When I can fit in those, I will have my moment.

My small goal, however, is to fit into a purple dress for my bf's college graduation. I have a little over a month and even though the dress does technically fit, it's a little too snug for my liking. Thank goodness for gyms and MFP :)
  • havenoenvyonlylove
    havenoenvyonlylove Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My friend got me a small skirt from forever21, which didnt fit :( Sort of my wakeup call since even my fat jeans were getting tight. Glad to say my fat pants have loosened up so no problem with those :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ANOTHER one!
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have a cute little jean skirt that I only wore once or twice before I got pregnant with my first child 27 years ago, and then it never fit after that. When I started out last September, I could get it on only up to my knees. After a few months, it fit up to my thighs. Finally, a couple weeks ago, I was able to successfully get it all the way on over my butt. I'm looking forward to the day I can zip it comfortably closed, that'll be my OMG IT FITS triumphant moment. :)

Note - Something that puzzles me about this skirt is that it's a Size 10, but I can wear Size 6 jeans now. All I can figure is Junior and Misses clothing are sized differently? Maybe? *shrugs*
  • RaggedyAnnazon
    RaggedyAnnazon Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    As wierd as it sounds, my communion dress from when I was 8. . . .
    I just put it on a maniquin I own that's a size 10 (womens) (or 8ish, in the fashion world) and it's about an inch too big all around, but other than that fits the maniquin perfectly. I was a size 8-10 when I was...welll, 8-10.

I'd be a ecstatic crying heap if i could ever fit into it.
  • edisonsbulb
    edisonsbulb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love when it fits!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    ANOTHER one!

I can't believe it took until page 4

You never disappoint MCD!!!!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I love when it fits!

a good fit is essential.
  • flyingbeta
    flyingbeta Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have a "little red dress" that I can only zip halfway up. I've been taking progress pix as I lost weight and when it zips up the whole way, I'll finally have some pix to post!!!
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have 9 pairs of jeans from my much slimmer days. I tried them on after losing the first 11lbs and none of them fit but some of them WILL fit. My plan is to try them all on again after the next 11lbs, so only 7lb to go. :)