what day Of The week do you weigh and why?

Options

Replies

• beckermsb1
    Options
    congrats on changing your life.....67 pounds gone - wonderful!
  • mizzcasual
    mizzcasual Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I tend to vary usually on a day I haven't been to the gym mainly Fridays . I always weigh in the morning before eating whenever I do.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    congrats on changing your life.....67 pounds gone - wonderful!

• oheysummer
    Options
    I fast on Mondays and Thursdays so I weight myself on Tuesdays and Fridays (after the fast because then I have the biggest loss haha). :smile:
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I started on a Monday, so I weigh-in every Monday morning.
  • WelshPhil1975
    WelshPhil1975 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I dieted 2 years ago and my weigh day was always Thursday, but this time around it’s Tuesday. No reason, other than I started the diet on those days (so weighed myself to start) and stuck to the days throughout. It has made no major difference to my diet regimes, although I must admit I am a bit more conscious of my food intake on the weekends now than I was first time around, so I guess it’s a psychological matter which say suits you best.
  • yvie63
    yvie63 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    On Fridays first thing in the morning before breakfast. I prefer Fridays because if I overindulge on the weekend it gives me plenty of time to repair the damage :)
  • Jimmymilk
    Jimmymilk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I try to weigh myself as least as possible, because I feel sorry for scales.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    friday morning..

and it does not matter..as long as you do it at same time, and same day each week ….
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Monday morning. It helps keep me motivated to stay on track on the weekends, and if I don't I see the 'worst' come Monday morning.
  • WoodsyMama
    WoodsyMama Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Monday mornings after I wake up. It keeps me honest over the weekend! Good luck with your journey.:smooched:
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself Sunday mornings.
  • djs2303
    djs2303 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Monday afternoon at the gym, pick my son up from school and we both weigh in before our workout. If ive gained, I know I need to work extra hard throughout the week to get a loss for the following week, I feel it to be cheating weighing in on a Friday to avoid the bad weekend habits.
  • Kargicq
    Kargicq Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Every day! But then I log it into a data-smoothing app (I use Libra for Android) so that I see trends and ignore fluctuations. How you do it depends on your personality. Whatever works for you!
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Every day first thing in the morning and I log daily good or bad.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Monday. Keeps me in check over the weekends.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Yeah, he's right, because the planets make the scales go down further on Wednesday....

Bizarre comment from friend.
  • GlitterGurl2
    Options
    I check in Monday mornings because weekends are my worst! I would negate all my good work if I didn't have checking in on my mind.
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on thursdays only because that was the day I started keeping tra k of my weight. So I have left it the same ever since.
  • kitlynnJ
    kitlynnJ Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Every day.

I like data.

This.