starting T25 today... anyone for a ride?

Options
Hey there!
Just starting the Focus T25 this afternoon. First timer on this. Figure it's a sweet and short program to do.
Anyone to join me?

Replies

• ecr73
    ecr73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to start today. Depending on what time kids are in bed for. We can help each other along? x
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I started this morning. Love the fact that it's only 25 minutes!
  • ecr73
    ecr73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to start today. Depending on what time kids are in bed for. We can help each other along? x
  • abbysmom814
    abbysmom814 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tonight! So excited! I figure I can do 25 minutes. I might feel like dying while I'm doing it, but I can ALWAYS workout for 25 minutes! :)
  • hmatos25
    hmatos25 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,

I am relatively new here. I started T25 4 weeks ago, I have lost about 8 lbs. and inches, just doing the exercises, not following the diet plan because I do not have will power to do that. I exercise in the morning. The fact that it is 25 minutes, takes away the time excuse, I just wake up earlier and get it over with. Sometimes I have waited and done the exercises at night but I feel more encouraged in the morning. Good luck.
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have one day left of Insanity then I'm going to start T25 after a week of recovery exercises. Would love to gain some friends on here that are also doing T25. Feel free to add me!
  • niccibf
    niccibf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started this morning! yes, we can do 25 minutes of exercise! Good luck!
  • mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on week two day one of alpha. I'm pretty out of shape so it kicks my *kitten* but I'm sure if you're used to exercising it's not so bad :)
  • onandoff
    onandoff Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    1st Day done and proud of it.
    We can do this!
  • beccahermkens
    beccahermkens Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just did alpha cardio week one. Barely made it with modifications (and a couple of small breaks so I didn't pass out). I am in terrible shape!
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in 2 weeks :(
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I finished day 5 today! I'd love some support along the ride
  • Asterie
    Asterie Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I started it today, too! Feel free to add me anyone :flowerforyou:
  • MelissaH0910
    MelissaH0910 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done. I like the speed workout better than yesterday's cardio. :)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My favorite videos are the lower focus and the abs (probably because those are my problem areas.)

I am re-starting today if anyone wants to add me!
  • christy33flygirl
    christy33flygirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started the on the 31st also! So far Tanya and I are going to be really good company!
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Between Shutocon and moving, my weekend's pretty packed (excuses, I know) but I'll be starting on Monday! Wait for me! Wait for me! :3P
  • epooler12
    epooler12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing my first week of beta today and I love it! Definitely a step up from alpha but I'm able to keep up for the most part.
  • epooler12
    epooler12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Also my profile pic is my results so far, if anyone is interested
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing my first week of beta today and I love it! Definitely a step up from alpha but I'm able to keep up for the most part.

Weird... I would imagine that the Beta program would be the easier one, and Alpha for more advanced-- sure those aren't backwards? Or did they really do it like that? O.o

Because I need to start out with the easier one of the two (I'm so out of shape) and I had planned on doing Beta... >.>