Sexy Valentines Day Ladies 2011: WEEK 2

Options
Hello all of you lovely & sexy ladies!!! :smile:

It's monday morning which means it's our favorite time of the week...WEIGH-IN!!! haha

Post your weights from today [or whatever day is your official weigh-in] and the wonderful Jesse will update the chart & either she or I will post the new chart tomorrow.

Here's to another great week....that ends with CHRISTMAS! :flowerforyou: GOOD LUCK!!!

-Mandie-

Replies

• JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I am holding steady this week. My eating has been atrocious and my alcohol intake has been phenomenal but I have been getting in my workouts!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna use my weigh in day weights, since Mondays never work out for me.

I had an awesome week and I was 151.3 lbs on Saturday morning! Whoot!!! I'm inching closer to being in the 140s, the last time I was there was probably when I was like 10 or 11. I also rocked a totally hot outfit for date night this weekend, it may not be Valentine's Day for a while, but I can still wear a corset for an evening... lollll
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    My weight finally agrees with my ticker! Only took me a MONTH to get back here. :noway:

Todays weigh in = 169! :love:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hey! Can I join in? I am hoping to lose most of my weight before valentines day and so it will help me to keep it off :)

My weigh in is at 145lbs
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Darn sodium got me over the weekend plus TOM is coming :grumble:

204.0 lbs this morning
  • arzimmerman
    arzimmerman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I think the holidays are getting to me...especially the wine! I stayed the same this week...again. :(
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in: 173..2

I currently have a UTI & the flu so I'm not feeling very sexy today...but I can't wait to see how everyone is doing!
    :heart:
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in is 155
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies! Not a very good week for me, but I am down half a lb. My official weigh in this morning is 146.5.
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    checking in weight today 182.0

Name: Tongela (tmogs)
    Height: 5'5
    SW: 203 lbs
    December 6 weight : 184 lbs
    December 13 weight: 183.4
    CW (monday 20Dec): 182.0
    GW: 164 lbs

before TOM scale said 180.2 so hopfully next week i will be in the 170's yay
  • kelseyleigh30
    Options
    Weigh-in time...244.6 this a.m. for a loss of 2.9 lbs this week! The Zumba must really be working!
  • lizf02
    lizf02 Posts: 41
    Options
    Todays weigh in 140.6!! S/W 143.2 almost to my goal!
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Back at 175 lbs were I started. Now time to get serious and get some weight off :)
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    alright last week i was at 183.4.

this week: 182.4! hurray! and i even ate pretty poorly this week...
    but my period should be coming soon, so i am not looking forward to that...

i don't think i'll hit my mini goal of 178 by christmas, but oh well! i majorly just want to coast through the season, being here at my mom's house... it's hard!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to start the challenge?
  • katoka97
    katoka97 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hello ladies,

It's my TOM so I guess I gained .5 lbs, as of this morning I'm 145 lbs :(
    better luck next week :)
    wishing you happy monday!
  • trubeauty
    Options
    Good morning ladies! I too am succumbing to the wonderful Christmas season!! Wine and goodies oh My! :-)
    I may not be able to weigh in the next 2 weeks as I will be going out of town. But will make sure I update when I can.
    CW 300.7

Stay Sexy!
  • MyFitPALmichelle
    Options
    getting married on Valentine's 2011.......gained 13 lbs after I bought that darn dress!!! have ten more to lose!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, I was 120.5 pounds this morning but have made a few bad food choices since Ooohps!!! But all in all not a bad week as it was my Birthday on Friday and I did a LOT of celebrating lol This week my weight range has gone up and down between 119 and 123 pounds!!! :noway: and we still have all the Christmas celebrations yet!
  • Nataly05
    Nataly05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to be 148 pounds today. I weighed in this morning, I was 149. I am very disappointed, i am going to try to make it up
    this week. Hopefully, i will be 146 pounds by next monday. Good luck to all.