Lose 15 before the new year

Options

Replies

• matina29
    matina29 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    236 no change! Holiday parties O plenty!
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    Hey everyone!!!!
    Good luck to all!!! We an do it!!!

Last monday: 126.9 lbs
    This monday: 125 lbs
    Lost: 1.9 lbs

Actually I'm less than that cuz I had a stomach virus yesterday..but I don't want to count that..I pretty much weighed 125 for the last part of the week!
    Yay I reached my first mini goal!!! Now if I maintain during the holidays I will be soo happy!!!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Good morning all,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

today i'm 182.8 down 1.5lb from last week! Yipee! I'm so close to reaching my first mini goal.

Have a great week everyone, and Merry Christmas

Carrie
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today - 142.6
    I gained 2 lbs!
    I'm about to say forget it! These holidays are killing me. I just do not have the will power to avoid all the treats and yummy food everyone is fixing! But after the new year I will do my best to get back on track. I will still weigh in each week and hope for the best!
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm a little sad, but I knew this was coming. I gained this week. I was very bad for 3 days straight with christmas parties, etc. I figured I wouldn't lose, but didn't think I'd gain. Wow, how quickly that weight comes back :(

But, I feel a renewed sense of purpose, to get back to where I was last week. I have a goal to work out 4 days this week.
  • pickadilly2009
    pickadilly2009 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    157.8 today. Not as much as I would have liked but after going to a really nice resturaunt for a Christmas party and the food had a ton of sodium....I am not surprised. Going to drink a lot of water today and maybe it will go down to where I thought it would be today!
  • kcrouch0
    kcrouch0 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!!! Everyone results are amazing! Anyone who has not moved or has gained - Please, Please, PLEASE do not get discouraged. We all have them. Just roll with the punches and get back up!:flowerforyou:

Last week's weigh in - 153.2
    Current weight - 149.8

YES!!! 3.4 Loss. :bigsmile:
  • rwhite1510
    rwhite1510 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Gained 2 lbs this past week but considering with all I ate, and my lack of motivation to workout....I'm not that disappointed.

Current weight 198.
  • MichaelPowell
    Options
    I'm in. "Full Speed Ahead"!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Welcome Michael, just give me your current and goal, and I'll put you in the mix :)
  • Bexaa
    Bexaa Posts: 19
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late. Planning on losing 5 by the new year!

Here's my current stat:

Height: 5'3''

CW: 147
    Overall GW: 130

GW for New year's: 142

I hope we can all reach our goals! :)
  • margie_77
    Options
    woo hoo!!! So many updates! I'll fix the grid tonight! :)
  • eorcel
    eorcel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The scale moved in the right direction for me this morning. Last week I weighed 134.4. this morning, I am 133.4! I've lost 5 pounds so far and have 10 more to go by the new year.
  • margie_77
    Options
    Great job everybody!

As always, anyone that wants to be added to the list, all I need is current weight and a goal for New Years Eve :)
    122215by11.jpg
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My current weight is 152 pounds and I have lost 4 pounds since I started this challenge. This week has been tough with holiday parties and shopping, but I'm finally back on track until Christmas day. Everyone lets themselves go sometimes, but we have to bounce back because the weight does come back on QUICKLY.
  • margie_77
    Options
    It definately comes back on far faster than it goes off!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Margie, I hope we can start a new challenge next year. Maybe a 6 week challenge or something. I think everyone will regain their focus and motivation after the holiday. Does anyone else have any suggestions abou a new weeks-pounds challenge to start on Jan. 1? I am sure that there will probably be a lot of first time mfp users looking for a good challenge. Let's provide them with the motivation and support that they'll need (and us vets too, of course)!
  • margie_77
    Options
    That sounds great!!

How about a Valentine's challange :) That's about 6 weeks from New Year.
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'd love a new challenge too! I know the holidays are kicking my butt! I'm ready for a renewed motivation with the new year.
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I was just going to ask if we can do another challenge after the new year! If I get in on a 6 week challenge I have to set my goal very small for that one. But some goal is better than none right!? I would love to refocus after New Years and hope to have some of you to do it with me. I definitely need encouragement because motivation is not my forte! Wish it were, but it just isn't. Maybe that will change if I can see something change on the scale. :)