Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    That is awesome! Great job!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look amazing! My boys are my inspiration, too. :) Way to go, mama!
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    An amazing inspiration!! I know you are so proud :)
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I bet people don't even recognize you. Beautiful!♡
  • KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Mom Crush Wednesday!! :D I don't think 126 is attainable to me, but I started heavier than you!

I really hope that I can have the same success as you!
  • sixxkitty
    sixxkitty Posts: 27
    Options
    You look fabulous and I must say you also look like a teenager now, not 25. This gives me inspiration to keep on going. Thanks for the post.
  • jessmar123
    jessmar123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Since may 2013 I've lost a total of 111 pounds. Lost 35 pounds before I started MFP in July 2013. I lost a lot very quickly in the beginning because I had pre clampsia when I was pregnant so I gained a lot of water weight and looked like a blown up balloon. So after I had my baby I lost 35 pounds in 2 months without exercising and without keeping track of what I ate. After that I really had to work my butt off everyday to lose those 76 pounds since July 2013..counting everything I put into my mouth and exercising a lot everyday plus breast feeding helps lose weight as well so that helps. So yes I lost that much in less then a year. I got to 128 around Christmas time.. Then lost 2 more pounds to get me to 126 pounds since then.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Since may 2013 I've lost a total of 111 pounds. Lost 35 pounds before I started MFP in July 2013. I lost a lot very quickly in the beginning because I had pre clampsia when I was pregnant so I gained a lot of water weight and looked like a blown up balloon. So after I had my baby I lost 35 pounds in 2 months without exercising and without keeping track of what I ate. After that I really had to work my butt off everyday to lose those 76 pounds since July 2013..counting everything I put into my mouth and exercising a lot everyday plus breast feeding helps lose weight as well so that helps. So yes I lost that much in less then a year. I got to 128 around Christmas time.. Then lost 2 more pounds to get me to 126 pounds since then.

It's taken me two years to lose even close to that much, well done!
  • hheiland05
    hheiland05 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and cute little one :)
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    WOW...You look like a brand new person.
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And the baby is soooo cute!!
  • ElliHurdle
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing! Your story sounds exactly like mine...but I'm still way back there!
  • pjb58
    pjb58 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congratulations
  • fat2fit2k14
    Options
    Wow what a transformation and a great motivator for me! Well done you look amazing!!!
  • Tish
    Tish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing girl you should be so proud.
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulations!
  • lh1626
    lh1626 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing! Great job!
  • mboromom
    mboromom Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss! Thank you for sharing your story, it is very inspiring.
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You did such a wonderful job! Congratulations! That takes some serious dedication!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!