Wow! You look amazing! Such a great story as well!! Congrats!! :happy:
  • DaniAthertonBonner
    DaniAthertonBonner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL! You look AWESOME!
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Way to go!!!
  • lmhocking
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! What a great accomplishment!!!
  • kdeanosu
    kdeanosu Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look amazing :-)
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great story! You look amazing!
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Wow! Incredible job! You look amazing!
  • jessmar123
    jessmar123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Reading your story felt like mine right now. I had my son last February and started MFP and really tracking late last February, a year after having him. I've already lost more than I would doing a diet without the tracking!!

It feels so good to know I can get to my goal for real!

I have about 20 more pounds at the least, maybe more since I'm 5'2.

You look so healthy and so happy! Prayers on maintaining it as life continues!

How has your new habits changed the way your family eats? Or maybe just how your husband eats? lol. Mine doesn't mine eating healthier but just has to have the salty and sweet things every couple of days. Hopefully he'll eat them less and less!

Congratulations though!! You earned it!
    . My husband will eat what ever I put on the table. But he likes to eat a lot of sweets at night like cake and ice cream..I'm really trying to encourage him to eat something more healthy especially at night. He also still will eat out the days I work. I prepare meals before I go to work so he just has to warm it up and eat it when he gets home but he struggles because he like eating fast food. As much as I don't like him to eat out He has to want to make that decision himself and really desire the need to change I can't do it for him. He has improved with the amount of pop he drinks a day so I'm very proud of him for taking that step to a healthier person.
  • waskier
    waskier Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING! You rock!
  • squeakybuttcheeks
    squeakybuttcheeks Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great work and thank you for the inspiration!
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work!!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bluladyusa
    Options
    You will be my inspiration to start again. I am at 240 and I only want to loose down to 170. I am 55 so I don't care to be tiny again but I do want a healthy BMI!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous...congratulations. :smile:
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and the best part is the happy smile!! Your bundle of joy is SO incredibly cute. God bless!
  • jessmar123
    jessmar123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Most people when they lose weight they look the same only smaller. I don't know why it is different with you, but I think you look totally different. Maybe it is just me.

You look amazing :flowerforyou:

You look so much younger. Congrats. Way to go
    . Thanks. Your not the only one that thinks that I look totally different. I went to the dentist about 2 months ago and he didn't even recognize me..I've been going to the same dentist since I was a kid every six months for cleanings. The reaction I got from him was priceless.
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Amazing... transformation...you look a different person.
  • johannaqv89
    johannaqv89 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    you are awesome inspiration!!! :)
  • tazbear1989
    tazbear1989 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Thank you for the motivation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!