Eat what you want

Options
StacyRenee77
StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
Who truly eats what they want, but in moderation and lost a large amount of weight?

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    You rang?
  • DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    For the most part I eat what I want however what I want has changed a lot.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    48 pounds is decent, right?
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Not a large scale amount, but 3-4 dress sizes.

I like teh foodz.
  • StacyRenee77
    Options
    Oh yea!!!
  • noluckducky15
    noluckducky15 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I heard role call and came running :) 75.7 lbs gone and counting!!
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Me! I've lost 35lbs and many inches. I eat what I want, as long as it fits within my calories for the day.
  • StacyRenee77
    Options
    Cool!! I like this:smile:
  • aleggett321
    aleggett321 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Just about to go out for Mexican! Chili verde and two Modelos, still 24 cals under my goal.
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 100 pounds and I ate burgers and fries and pizza at least twice a month... Someone else mentioned though, I want different things now. For example I'd much rather destroy a container of hummus with crackers than a bag of chips.
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I eat what I want. I do eat mostly healthy stuff, but I would DIE SLOWLY if I could never again have chocolate, ice cream, cookies, burgers, pizza, omg foooooooood. Tonight, my 6 year old kid and I walked the half mile to the Dairy Queen and back (I got a blizzard, he got a cone). Logged it.

I hope almost 50 pounds counts as a significant amount (it sure feels like it to me). :happy:
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I definitely eat what I want, I just count calories. Yes, I should look at other metrics too but I know damn well I'm never going to stick to that so I just keep the calorie count down.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I just ate pizza hut, and have had fast food multiple times this week. lol I'm down 80lbs, with 20lbs lefts. Granted its taken me over 2 years, and I have some health issues that make even harder to drop the weight. So I think I've been pretty successful.
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I normally eat what I want and so far I have lost 60 lbs
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I don't know about moderation, but I eat all the nasty ghood chit...strap on the burner belt and join me anytime.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    hello!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    This chick right here!!!!!
  • You all inspire me. I don't eat what I want and I have to track calories. A couple of times a week I allow myself some higher calorie foods but I make sure I get my 15K steps in or an hour of spin in that same day.