Looking for for friends with 85lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• mz_tashae_007
    mz_tashae_007 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody my goal is to lose between 80 and 90 pounds. I've been on MFP for about 3 months and have about 65 to 75lbs left to loose. Anyone can feel free to add me especially if you have similar goals.
  • PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm recently back, and I'm looking for friends who are active and have around 85 lbs to go. I'm tired of being severely over weight, and not able to do the things I want to do. I'm in this, and I'm looking to support others and be supported! :)

i have about 94 lbs to lose and am also looking for friends that have a similar number of pounds to lose. I'll add you now. :)

feel free to add me. :bigsmile:

Or anyone else reading this as well!
  • nazabel
    nazabel Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi - 85 pounds is my goal, its a long way to go but this is the right way to do it. I've only been on mfp for just over a month. Welcome all.
  • happiimilk
    happiimilk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Getting back on the train as well! I have about 70-80 lbs to lose. Need to get my BMI within healthy ranges for my height! :)
  • nannasan
    nannasan Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! :D I have about 77lbs to lose. Would be great to get some new friends!

I just found MFP like two days ago, so it's all kinda new still. :)
  • AndrewRe101
    AndrewRe101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose around 70lbs more. feel free to add me as well. I log in everyday.
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I started with 85 to lose. I have a great group of supportive friends that really helps.
  • Bonnie028
    Options
    Hello, I am currently at 223lbs, and my goal is 199lbs. After I reach that, I will see where I wanna go from there! My ultimate goal is to get back to 167lbs. Feel free to add me if you like if it takes a village to raise someone how many of us will it take to lose, I am recently back to MFP myself. I have always had problems using food as a comfort. And now I a determined to change my thoughts about food and be a happy healthy person. Started April first at 226.... Need to see 199 and then 167 let's do this together
  • wendypoloway
    wendypoloway Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have lost 40 but have about 50 left to go.......:wink:
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I would love to have all of you add me, b/c I really need a group concerned with accountability as I have a real habit of lying to myself as to how much I REALLY did eat :huh: . My attitude - oh it can't be that bad :grumble: . Must must turn that around and become honest with my self!!
  • Rexilove
    Rexilove Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New and nervous. Do I have what it takes? Not sure but damn willing to try. Been large my whole life and forced into diets with my mother. I have a child-like fire within me but my body can't keep up. Goal= to be curvy, not lumpy. Currently looking to lose about 50 pounds and then see what happens from there. Absolutely need a strong support system as I don't have it at home.