Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

throwing up my food and still cant lose weight

13»

Replies

• jbon629
    jbon629 Posts: 1
    Seems like you're starving yourself! If you really need to lose weight, you need to take in at least 1200 calories a day. It doesn't sound right to be getting sick and eating so little. You may need to see a doctor, I think!
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    If your not loosing weight, your eating to many calories.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Puking is a great way to remove the lining of your esophagus and the enamel from your teeth. I bet your breath smells great.

With so little nutrition, your muscles will waste away and your skin will break out in blotchy spots. Your organs will stop functioning properly because they aren't getting the nutrients they need.

So basically, you might lose weight, but you'll be an overly skinny, weak, toothless, foul-breathed person who doesn't have the energy to enjoy the thing she lost all that weight for. Those things aren't easily fixable. Some of them are quite dangerous, possibly deadly.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    NEDIC Helpline Helpline open until 9pm EST Toll FREE 1-866-633-4220 Toronto 416-340-4156
  • Kenazwa
    Kenazwa Posts: 278 Member
    Please see a doctor. Something is wrong here, and only a doctor can do a proper evaluation.
  • fat2skinny50
    fat2skinny50 Posts: 104 Member
    I am sorry to say this but i think the help you need is professional. It sounds like to me that you have a eating disorder, and if you do not seek professional help this could harm your health severly. Please find a therapist and/or check yourself into the hospital immediatly. I am not saying this to be mean, but i am saying this out of concern.
  • Annadriel
    Annadriel Posts: 27 Member
    "Once upon a time I had a fish.... I trained it to do tricks.... I even trained it not to eat... than after two weeks it died...damn...I was so close".... not what I did btw, but this is one saying in my country...just to tell someone a story in a fun way to show him/her the point....
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    If you were truly low carb, you would not have given up meats for fruit - fruit is good for you, but it does have carbs (sometimes lot of them). Meat on the other hand is very low in carbs, often having none.

If you're only eating 500 calories a day and burning 500 calories a day, you are effectively feeding your body NOTHING, no calories at all. Your body cannot survive with no calorie input. It takes at least a minimum number of calories (around 1200) for your organs (your brain, your heart, your liver, to name just a few) to even function.

If this is truly what you are doing, then you won't need to worry about obesity for very long - you'll soon be dead. Does that sound harsh, well, it's meant to be. You are abusing your body drastically.

Please, I beg of you, get professional help.
This discussion has been closed.