Photos-- Before and After

Options

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Yes, I was what you would call, big boned.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

Well you and your puppy are doing a great job here at MFP! YEY YOU! And your little dog too!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

yes J your now pic is a great change.... you look awesome:flowerforyou:

jackie
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, Jackie!!!

*wolf whistles*

wooo wooo!!

teehee thanks
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    :bigsmile: Wow Weeee :bigsmile: I'm so amazed how fantastic you guys look:glasses: . I can't wait to be a "After". I'm just a Before for now. Congratulations to all you Succeedies (?) :tongue:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    :bigsmile: Wow Weeee :bigsmile: I'm so amazed how fantastic you guys look:glasses: . I can't wait to be a "After". I'm just a Before for now. Congratulations to all you Succeedies (?) :tongue:

It will be sooner than you think!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Yes! Just keep on, keepin on and you will get there much sooner than you think!! :wink:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Well... here's a couple of before pix... since I just started, I don't have any afters yet...

8724784c-3812-49fd-8230-26a41b8204ed.jpg

98e5bde9-f57b-4840-b34b-01caa8789def.jpg
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Lookin good Jamerz!!!
  • MMMom2008
    Options
    What is Zumba??
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    wow!!! u must be proud of yourself.
  • mhaarhaus
    Options
    Hello all,

I have tried these message boards before and have never seen so many positive comments. I am encouraged ...I'm just starting and have lost 5 lbs. so far. I'm not encouraged by this as it has taken me since July 7th and I've been working my proverbial butt off...I have 50 lbs total to loose before I'm happy. If I can get down 20 or so lbs. I may reconsider....but for now I just want the weight to start moving.

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but I'll give it a try.

MA
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Lookin good Jamerz!!!

Thanx bro! Always happy to help the kilted clan out :laugh: :wink:
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    my before and after pics are on my profile. I just added one from today that is my main pic now. I just came back from the gym.:happy:
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    my before and after pics are on my profile. I just added one from today that is my main pic now. I just came back from the gym.:happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I have tried these message boards before and have never seen so many positive comments. I am encouraged ...I'm just starting and have lost 5 lbs. so far. I'm not encouraged by this as it has taken me since July 7th and I've been working my proverbial butt off...I have 50 lbs total to loose before I'm happy. If I can get down 20 or so lbs. I may reconsider....but for now I just want the weight to start moving.

Not sure if I'm doing this right, but I'll give it a try.

MA

Five pounds in a month is AWESOME! Don't sell yourself short. That is super great!! You didn't put on that 50 in a month and it won't come off that quickly either. 50 is your big goal. Start working on your smaller goals. 1 pound a week is great weight loss and (here's the key) DONE IN A WAY TO ENSURE YOU CAN KEEP IT OFF. Congrats on the five pounds! Stick to it, and that 50 will be gone before you know it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    wozers!
    everyone looks amazing!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options

I want THOSE arms!! You look great!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    What is Zumba??

Zumba is the thing that saved my life! it is a latin dance based aerobics class that is so much fun it made me, the lazy gal, want to get up and go to the gym. It is for all ages and skill levels and I highly suggest it for anyone looking to have a fun cardio work out.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    All you guys look so good! I'm very jealous. I tried looking up some "before" pictures and you really can't see a difference. I know it's there, but I've always hid my weight well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!