What time do you get up?

Replies

• lisaabenjamin
    lisaabenjamin Posts: 665 Member

Wow that is very precise!

On weekdays I get up at 6.15 (sometimes 'snooze' for 10 mins...) and do 40-50 mins of pilates before getting ready for work. On the weekends I sleep as long as is humanly possible!! I love my sleep - but it's funny, the waking up at 6.15 to work out thing is quite new for me and I have never been able to stick to it before. Now I have to confess I actually really like being up and about early, and it is definitely better for my mind if I earn my extra calories early in the day!

ETA: I'm really surprised by the number of people getting up at 5 or 4 in the morning! I thought getting up at 6.15 was early enough, yikes!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    3:30 am durning the week. I sleep until 6:00 on the weekends.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    4:30 am M-F to exercise before getting the kids up for school, S&S usually between 5:30-6:30 am. I try to get my workout in on the weekends before the kids wake up but it doesn't always happen because snuggling my babies > exercise.
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    4:45am-5:00am Monday thru Friday and between 9-12 on the weekends

I got lucky with a child who enjoys sleeping in and a mom who bought me black out curtains for a house warming gift!
  • PrairieRunner2015
    PrairieRunner2015 Posts: 126 Member
    I was up at 3am to head into work at 4am.
  • jclist1
    jclist1 Posts: 87 Member
    04:00am Monday - Saturday, and if I am lucky, I can "sleep in" until around 5:30am on Sundays.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    5am every morning cept for Sunday, I stay in bed till like 11 and watch the Waltons. lol
  • accebersmith
    accebersmith Posts: 96 Member
    My husband leaves for PT around five, and I'm up by six. Gotta squeeze in that hour of quiet before kiddo wakes up at seven.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    5 am weekdays. Sleep late (hopefully) weekends

^^THIS^^
  • Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    m-f the first alarm goes off at 7, then again at 7:30. i'm SUPPOSED to get up at 7 and get a few things done, then 7:30 i go wake up my daughter to get her ready for school, but i usually ht the snooze at 7 and get up with her at 7:30.

weekends, the little one usually gets up up by 8.

left to my own devices i'll sleep till 9 or 10. LOL

i go to bed about midnight, so i can see hubby, who is just getting home from work then.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Usually either 6:39 or 6:48, depending on whether I hit snooze one time or two.
  • Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Mon-Friday 4am @ the gym by 5:15
    on the W-E 8ish
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    I get up most days at 4am. Sometimes 5am. I have been doing this since childhood. I'm retired and can't sleep late even now. :sad:
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    530 am weekdays (except when i forget to set the alarm like today - woke at 7 eeek)
    Weekends I don't bother with an alarm, if I'm not up late the night before then i wake up around 7-8 , If I'm up late it just depends on when i got to bed, i generally sleep 7-8 hours and wake up
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    4:30am to make it to the gym at 5am on the weekdays.. usually 6:30am on the weekends.
  • NinstonBiller
    NinstonBiller Posts: 69 Member
    6:30 in the AM.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    6:30am Monday - Friday. Anytime between 8;00-9:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
  • IUGB
    IUGB Posts: 15 Member
    5 a.m. M-F
    6:30 Saturday
    6 a.m. Sunday
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    I get up a little before 6 every day of the week because that's when my dog is at the side of the bed whining to go outside. Mon-Fri, I get back into bed until about 6:30. Sat and Sun, I get back into bed until I feel like getting up.