MFP Fitspiration!

Replies

• FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 363 Member
    2elqtrq.jpg

i am a SLOW runner... BUT I keep going..
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    142x3c7.jpg
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    142x3c7.jpg

*sniffles and gets goosebumps*

I gotta say... I AM SO LOVING ALL THESE LATEST ADDITIONS!!!!!
  • Tammy_Christopher
    Tammy_Christopher Posts: 337 Member
    I am totally in this for the inspiration!! You guys are all awesome, some amazing transformations here! Hoping I'll soon have a good photo to contribute :smile:
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Every Spring, a group of friends go down to Detroit to catch a hockey game and a baseball game in one weekend. I usually dread the packed car, public transportation, and stadium seating...not this year!

tigers.jpg
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Hi everyone!

I am posting my before and after pics (a first for me) from the 9 week Walking Dead fitness challenge. Prior to this I was not doing anything...this challenge really got me up and going. There is not a huge change noted, but believe me, I feel so much better and I know this is the mere beginning to a life long lifestyle change. I had some trouble making this pic, and so I thing the very end may get cut off, but here goes! It's ALL a work in progress!

A87rMmYl.jpg
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Just want to say again, THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!!!!! Happy Thursday all!
  • kmoirecavender
    Just another reason to get fit and stay healthy!

vrOjDYwl.jpg
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Here is my fitspiration picture:

26fe1ec8-7c98-4138-951e-f54c1945b0b9_zps05d4d604.jpg

So the before is about 1 1/2 ago when I realized how much weight I had put on and that I really needed to get it off. The one in black was taken last week. Though there may not be a dramatic difference I do see a difference in my face, my upper body and my waist line. And the biggest difference - look how unhappy I was in the first pic. I am slowing working toward my goals. I will be 50 this year and I am combating the hormones and menopausal demons. I think the fact that I have not given up and am still working toward my goals even though it is coming off very slowly takes a lot motiviation. Even though I do not see dramatic difference in the scale, I see a huge difference in my stamina, I can run a 5 k plus now and feel great when I am done, not feel like I am dying. I am slowing but surely taking those inches off my tummy and waist line and toning up my butt and legs. I plan on living the rest of my life working out and being fit and healthy so however long it takes to get to my ultimate goal I am in it for the long course!
  • kmoirecavender
    Here is my fitspiration picture:

26fe1ec8-7c98-4138-951e-f54c1945b0b9_zps05d4d604.jpg

So the before is about 1 1/2 ago when I realized how much weight I had put on and that I really needed to get it off. The one in black was taken last week. Though there may not be a dramatic difference I do see a difference in my face, my upper body and my waist line. And the biggest difference - look how unhappy I was in the first pic. I am slowing working toward my goals. I will be 50 this year and I am combating the hormones and menopausal demons. I think the fact that I have not given up and am still working toward my goals even though it is coming off very slowly takes a lot motiviation. Even though I do not see dramatic difference in the scale, I see a huge difference in my stamina, I can run a 5 k plus now and feel great when I am done, not feel like I am dying. I am slowing but surely taking those inches off my tummy and waist line and toning up my butt and legs. I plan on living the rest of my life working out and being fit and healthy so however long it takes to get to my ultimate goal I am in it for the long course!

I can see a difference! And I am with you on the unhappy before face! lol...one of my big differences too! I think you are doing great!! keep it up!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    My contribution:
    Fitspo.jpg
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    My contribution:
    Fitspo.jpg

You look amazing!! Great work!!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    My contribution:
    Fitspo.jpg

You look amazing!! Great work!!!

I love the "after" smiles!
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    2b8886dc-ec78-4dda-aeed-bd5b87b586de.jpg
  • tmt2003
    tmt2003 Posts: 176 Member
    sgu5h1.jpg

kdr8jn.jpg
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    geez you guys, I'm crying lol...thank you for all your posts
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    sgu5h1.jpg

This one made my eyes tear up. :heart:
  • HSMyTwins
    HSMyTwins Posts: 47 Member
    T- I love both of yours!
    I'm glad You mentioned this thread. There are so many inspirational people on MFP!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Needs a bump! :glasses:
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Bump it! You are all so fabulous :flowerforyou:
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    sgu5h1.jpg

This one made my eyes tear up. :heart:

There must be a lot of pollen here too. :love:
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    bump
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Bump
  • 48Christy
    48Christy Posts: 785 Member
    Bump
  • JackieRL55
    JackieRL55 Posts: 144 Member
    I weighed 353lbs* last year and could barely walk a few blocks. Today I weighed in at 283lbs and I walked 7.5 miles. Even though I'm in pain, I've never felt more alive and proud of myself. I could not have done it without the inspiration and motivation I get from the amazing people on MFP. To pay it forward I try to share my journey as much as possible. Thank you all for sharing your struggles, your successes and your stories. It keeps people like me going EVERY DAY.

A37886F7-CECA-45B2-8C04-6F96635250CA.jpg~original

*Ticker represents loss since I joined MFP.
  • arewethereyet
    I weighed 353lbs* last year and could barely walk a few blocks. Today I weighed in at 283lbs and I walked 7.5 miles. Even though I'm in pain, I've never felt more alive and proud of myself. I could not have done it without the inspiration and motivation I get from the amazing people on MFP. To pay it forward I try to share my journey as much as possible. Thank you all for sharing your struggles, your successes and your stories. It keeps people like me going EVERY DAY.

A37886F7-CECA-45B2-8C04-6F96635250CA.jpg~original

*Ticker represents loss since I joined MFP.

here we go with those allergies again :cry:

:flowerforyou: Great job. I am so very proud of you for putting one foot in front of the other. Once, a gentlemen who had lost over 100 lbs was speaking to me about weight loss. I had 50 to lose and couldn't even start. He said well there IS a huge difference between you and me!" I sat there waiting to be told I was not good enough............he said "I got up this morning and did it. In succession I got up many mornings and did it Jeannie. No magic here. One foot in front of the other honey!" He want on to lose another 100 lbs.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    whatmakesyouhappy2.png

Just took this picture today, and my Shirt pretty much says my fitspiration type thing for me, lol. About to hit 310 days (tomorrow) and nearly 54 lbs down. Still have a ways to go, but I'm happy, and I'll keep going!
  • Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    whatmakesyouhappy2.png

Just took this picture today, and my Shirt pretty much says my fitspiration type thing for me, lol. About to hit 310 days (tomorrow) and nearly 54 lbs down. Still have a ways to go, but I'm happy, and I'll keep going!

Fantastic - you have the smile to match your shirt!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    whatmakesyouhappy2.png

this made me smile. :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    I am really psyched now. I took my before pictures and am at a point I can hit the gym. Still working up, up, up......but we always are, right? Anyway, I have my fitspo my friends here helped me make and I love it. Now for another.

When I make a friend at the gym I am going to have him/her take a picture of me all sweaty working legs, and put it together with the before picture. I am working on something cute to write.

My reason for writing this is for anyone reading...............use this for inspiration! This thread is all about that. I love the last fitspo! She is so HAPPY!! I feel HAPPY today because I am taking control.

Hope you all have a healthy happy day!! :flowerforyou:

(waves, Hi Sandy!)