WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2014

Options

Replies

• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,648 Member
    Options
    Yanniejannie – glad to hear your low tire was caught! :smile:

Alison – take care! Thinking of you; ok now I got to your next post – what a wild day! I would just call in sick for the day of the wake… What a yucky boss woman:noway: . .. and it seems wrong to ask you to skip the service, and babysit the caterers… but I know you’ll do what ever they want and need. Please try to remember to care for yourself too.:smile:

Amanda – could you make your own using silk tofu?

Patty – Sorry to hear about your DGD; hope she is better. :smile:

Cindy – I am not a vegetarian at this point; I was for about 9 years; and probably eat meat or fish once a week or so.

Carol – hope you enjoy Jersey Boys, it got rave reviews when it was here.

Wine drinkers – so I love my wine too; but the calories are a drag; so a really wine lover would kill me for saying this but I bought seltzer water (plain -0 calories) and now drink 25% water 75% wine; and it works for me.

Gloria – sorry to hear Aaron is having a rough time.

Had another busy day; spring means lots of gardening for me - which is a lot of calories burned :happy: I got my taxes back yesterday and much better than last year - I kept better records and it really paid off!!! So darn glad!!!!!! Tired today I got caught up in a book last night (reading in bed) and when I looked up to turn off the light it was 1:50am :yawn: oh darn!!! Early to bed tonight. Tomorrow is check in day for me - not sure how weight and measurement will go - although I stayed on track on my logging I feel pudgy... we'll see in the morning.

I realized that I am spending a bit too much time on MFP it is so easy to get reading and BOOM where did that hour go?! I will be trying for a few days to log as I go and only read and check in here once a day. We'll see I may miss you all too much.

Smiles Kim in N. CAL
  • yanniejannie
    yanniejannie Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone,

Spent am with Gwen getting lab, visiting, and getting her grocery shopping done. Spent most of afternoon napping as I got only about 3hrs. sleep last night. Went down the block to see friends new DGD.........got ot hold her for the longest time........and ended up eating dinner there so DH had to hunt down his own dinner tonight.............it's OK, he's good with a can opener. LOL.

Dee Dee.............Hope you got to your meeting on time!

Patty.............Your poor DGD! My DD had the hive reaction to Amoxicillin about the third time she took it; I remember it only too well.

Katla.......LOL............kind of neat to think of both of us on different coasts tottering around on stilts about the same time!!

janemartin............So, did you get that dr. appt? Better luck tomorrow if you didn't.

Cheryl.............I remember you---Welcome back!

drkatie...........Haven't tried kale yet, but you made it sound lots better than what I have in my imagination.

Gloria.........Yep, I went through the private school vs. public, vs. homeschool debate..........stuck with advanced circ. programs in public school----a few battles---but looking back, I think worth it. I shudder to think now how in the world I ever thought I could homeschool. I know some people are successful at that, but I would not have been one of them. Best of luck whatever you decide.

Welcome newbies..............keep posting, let us get to know you.

yanniejannie
    mid-Atlantic
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Well I have been gone for over a week.:sad: But back at it now. I tried to catch up reading all the posts, but can't get them all read. So starting from here. Dad's funeral was very nice and well attended. Him and mom planned and paid for their funerals acouple years ago. They also wrote the service and obits. All we had to do was pick the time. Dad got to run the fire truck from the church to the grave. We came back home on Monday and I worked Tuesday and Wednesday.Last night my computer dicided to go bad, so today I went and got a new one. So not sure if I like this. There is no tower and the monitor is 23 inch. Also DS called today and he passed and got his CDL so next week he goes out on the road with a trainer for eight weeks. Today I had to go back to the doctor. I had lost my voice most of last week and now I have a cough that wakes me up most the night. And yesterday at work I got to coughing so bad I peed my pants:blushing: Well they put me on meds so will see how that works. I am still coughing pretty hard.
    Congrates to all of you for staying with this and prayers to those who need them.:heart:
    Blessed! Vicki GI NE
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Babs- Welcome! Is that a greyhound or a whippet? Looks sweet either way.

Cindy - we didn't get anything severe here. How about you?

I had a big scare at the Y tonight. I took my hair dryer for the girls to use after their showers. One girl, the oldest, was drying her hair by the sink and I went around to check on the younger girl who was changing her clothes. Went back to check on the oldest girl and found her putting the running hair dryer UNDER the running faucet! I might have gone a little ballistic. And it's an old building, so I do not think those are GFCI outlets either. So, I had a talk with her dad and he is going to explain WHY that was a really bad idea. Meanwhile, the hair dryer will never go back to the Y again. They can use the one on the wall if it happens to be working, or nothing at all. I have learned a big lesson, that's for sure. She said she was just watching the water blow back from the wind generated by the dryer. I know I heard water sizzling.

I felt bloated all day, and didn't get any supper till 8:30, so my tummy isn't happy. I wore a baggy shirt today, and somehow that always makes me feel fat. And I have not made it to the Y for my own workout in several days. My ankle has been bothering me. I think it's getting better, so hope tomorrow I'll get back to it.

Goodnight ladies!

Sylvia
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,375 Member
    Options
    Did 1-1/4 hr of Jari Love Extremely Ripped DVD. Then volunteered at the Green Room. Now home making some of the chocolate bran muffins.

Tomorrow I'm planning to do some HIIT on the elliptical then go play mahjongg.

Brenda - you're off to a great start!

Joyce - when my kids needed braces (back in the day) our insurance paid 80% of the entire cost. So you better believe they got them!!! How great that the other grandma is paying for it!

yanniejannie - hope you can find the hulled barley. In the grocery stores here you can only get the pearled. However, the one health food store here has "hulless barley". I was of the opinion that hulless barley was one degree of refinement from the hulled. However, since that's about the closest I can get, I bought some to try it. The guy told me that it's the kind right from the plant. So why the difference in names???? Well, I tried it and can't seem to find anything different. I just need to try it in the crockpot to see how well it holds up.

Viv - I'm sure you'll make the right decision about your job

Amanda - do you have certain specific things that you're looking for in a protein powder? I try to avoid ones that are high in calories, but the ones that aren't seem to have all sorts of artificial sweeteners in them and I try to avoid artificial sweeteners. However, I did find spiru-tein. It doesn't have sugars added, so some people might find its flavor a bit "bland"

Patty - hope your gd is bettter. How nice of you to take care of your gs. Proud of how you handled your MD

Rachel - love your goals

Sylvia - this morning it was cold and rainy. The weatherman said it should be warm and sunny. Maybe he should look out the window.....lol Well, it is sunny now and a bit warmer. Thanks for the "pigeon" smile

kim - I agree with katla. Your friend was being supportive.

Carol in NC - enjoy Jersey Boys. Poor Mac

Welcome Carolyn, babs4me, ValerieO, trin and any other newcomer that I may have missed

Sandy - you're doing awesome with your exercise

katie - good for you with your arm. I really like kale but find that I need something more with it, like having it in soup or something.

Well, I went to the MD about this dry hacking cough that I've had for weeks now. He's going to prescribe an antibiotic. It was about 1/2 hr wait, so since I needed to come home, get dinner ready, eat dinner, get changed and then usher at the Green Room tonight, I will probably stop there either on the way to the Green Room or on the way back. He did recommend an antihistamine when the pollen starts to come out. A met a friend of mine and her husband, she's a nurse and she said the exact same thing, only she didn't use the brand names of antihistamines, she used the generic.

Pat - Vince had an attack of gout. He could have sworn he broke his toe, it hurt so bad. Now he takes uloric daily to prevent another attack.

Gloria - so sorry Aaron is having such a tough time which makes it tough for you. I know you'll do the right thing in the end.

Ushered at the Green Room and then picked up my antibiotic. It's where I take 2 tablets today then 1 tablet each day for the next 4 days. sure hope it does the trick

I can't get over how warm it's gotten. I jwore a light weight long sleeved pantsuit to the Green Room and wished I'd worn sleeveless or short sleeves

Michele in NC
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Marking my place. Have a great evening.:flowerforyou:
  • tiarapants
    tiarapants Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies

Thanks for suggestions on protein powder. I don't tolerate soy very well, so tend to avoid it. Have now decided to forget the protein powder. Michelle, I don't go near artificial sweetener if I can help it. My breakfast this morning was spinach and poached egg with a dash of marmite. Was tasty, but not sure I could have it every morning.

Had a rubbish night with virtually no sleep and major IBS flare up. Uggh. Feeling about a hundred years old right now and have a super busy day at the gallery ahead of me. Could I just cancel and go back to bed please?

Best get moving.

Love to all.

Amanda x
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,319 Member
    Options
    Good morning lovely women!

I am so behind that I have read the posts and I am thinking of you all, but I won't be replying to anyone today. Welcome new people!

Our ammended break in the Cotswolds was really marvellous and I was relieved in a way that we had less driving to do. It is only 2 hours from here, so comfortable. The hotel we stayed in has a package for a 48 hr E type hire with half board for 2 nights, so we might take them up on that for another occasion. We kept wishing each other Happy Christmas on this trip as it was our Christmas present to each other! :love: :heart: :laugh:
    We had an upgrade to the best room in the hotel with a spectacular view over the gardens. The beds were the best I have ever slept in. The service was impeccable and friendly. It was lovely and quiet. The food was great - we had complementary champagne with our canapés and lots more wine as we went along. I chose the British cheese course and the sommelier provided me with three samples of different wines to complement my choices. The Stinking Bishop is one of my favourite cheeses! ! ! ! ! :laugh:
    We visited two famous Cotswold villages - Bourton on the Water and Broadway. Gorgeous, but, of course, very touristy. We also visited a National Trust house called Snowhill Manor. It houses an incredible collection, which was put together and the house restored by a very eccentric Englishman called Charles Wade. Lovely gardens as well, full of spring flowers.
    Altogether a wonderful time. :bigsmile: :happy: :love:

Now back to reality.:sick: Loots of small jobs to get on with. Lots of admin. Got to get our money back from the Jag company. Got to lose the weight I gained on the trip. I ate everything that turned up and didn't stop when I got home.:embarassed: Today is a new day and I am not weighing until Monday to give my body a chsnce to disperse the glycogen. I calculate a lb of real fat from the eating, so a week of buckling down to it should do it. It's quite sobering to think that this is for life and there is no reprieve.:laugh:

Fish and prawn curry for dinner.

Love to all. Health problems seem to be bugging a lot of you, so my best wishes.:flowerforyou:

Heather in flowery Hampshire UK
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Good morning beautiful ladies:flowerforyou:

Patty :smile: Hope your granddaughter is doing okay:flowerforyou: ! I`m allergic to an antibiotic too, I had hives and severe muscle pain…not fun at any age:noway: ! I`m very cautious about taking any antibiotic now!

Cindy :smile: You have inspired me…I`m starting on some projects next week:bigsmile: ! I have a guy coming to give a quote on replacing my deck Monday, a landscape architect coming on Monday and another coming on Tuesday. My son in law works for a granite and marble company here in town and he`s coming to measure my counters in the kitchen….I`m going to start looking at paint samples. I`m excited to get moving on some projects! Are you finished completely with your kitchen?

Margaret :smile: My Dr. told me no more than two pounds a week, preferably 1 pound a week, is ideal. Weight is more likely to stay off and you have less risk of gallbladder problems! Sharing my coffee:drinker: and water:drinker: !

Sylvia :smile: I love the jokes:happy: !!! Thanks for helping me get my laughter in for the day:laugh: ! How scary about the hair dryer:noway: !!! I know I would have gone ballistic:angry: !!!

Carol in NC :smile: Hope you enjoyed Jersey Boys!!! Hope you get a better estimate on the repairs for your car!!! I saw the traffic accident on the news, it looked horrible!!!

Sandy in ON :smile: Have you had your Vit. D tested? I take prescription Vit. D 50,000 units twice a week, I`ve been on it for 3 years I think, my levels are only up to 32 right now. I feel so much better. It really made a difference when I first started taking it. My Dr. said the older we get the less likely our bodies are absorbing it from the sun:frown: . Especially if you`re wearing sunscreen, which I do everyday. One skin cancer was enough to scare me into sunscreen! It helps with depression a lot:flowerforyou: !

Cheryl :smile: So good to see you back:flowerforyou: !!!

Cherry Tere :smile: Lemon Curd pound cake….oh my…I`m drooling:love: !!! I love your response to SO, not dollar bills, 20 dollar bills:laugh: !!!! Motorcycle class sounds fun!!! I thought about buying a motorcycle years ago, and my daughter told me NO:laugh: !

Katiebug :smile: Your dinner sounds delish:love: ! Glad your wrist is healing and yes, what a great thing for the bat wings to disappear too:bigsmile: !!! Did your Dr. test you for Vit. D? Lack of that will make you tired too!!! I used to hate for my Dr. to say…”It`s not your thyroid” and then give you no other reasons why you feel so bad:angry: ….in my case adding the Vit. D made a world of difference!

Alison :smile: I can`t believe your manager:angry: , what a B!!! When my hubby died, one of my dearest friends stayed at my house instead of going to the service. I was very grateful for it too, she was there to watch over my things, while people I didn`t know very well were in my house setting up food! I had peace of mind all my of things would still be there when I got home!

Gloria :smile: Good luck on whatever decision you make about the schooling:flowerforyou: !

Tigress :smile: I won`t eat fish leftover either:noway: , except for salmon and then I add the cold fish to a salad.

Yanniejannie :smile: Yep, I made it to the meeting on time:bigsmile: !!! Glad I didn`t pass any police officers on the way:blushing: :laugh: !!!

Vicki :smile: Hope you feel better soon:flowerforyou: !

Michele :smile: How odd about the weather yesterday morning, cool and rainy…where did that come from:huh: ? Yesterday afternoon was really nice though! It`s supposed to get cooler and rainy next week:frown: …spring time is here! Hope the antibiotics help:flowerforyou: !!!

Amanda :smile: Hope you`ll be back to feeling good soon:flowerforyou: !

Heather :smile: Sounds like a lovely trip!

Welcome to everyone new:flowerforyou: !!! Hope you`ll pop in often and chat with us!

I know I missed a lot of people this morning:sad: , I`m just out of time again:grumble: !!!

Have a wonderful day ladies!!! Drink your water:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: and log your food!!!

Hugs,
    DeeDee in gorgeous NC:glasses:
  • gmom316
    gmom316 Posts: 244
    Options
    Good morning lovelies,

Taking everything I have to drag myself to T25 but, in 5 minutes, that's where I'll be. Stinky sleep lately plus dreary weather plus tired body = just don't want to play.

As far as the schooling, I am planning on advanced curriculum public school, just not "our" district and still honing in on my top 3 choices. I would never home school and was just so angry yesterday (and still today) that it was more to prove the point on how much I hate to take him to that school.

The other day he was hit by another student who has a long history of hitting other children. Not a big deal but when he was telling me what happened he said he went to the "recess teacher" and said "do you know "hitting child's name"?" and the teacher said "yes, unfortunately". I asked Aaron every which way if that's exactly what she said and if he thought he could have heard incorrectly. He stood by his story. STUPIDLY, I felt I needed to report it to the principal. That NITWIT pulled him out of class, into the conference room, WITH THE TEACHER and put him on the spot. The teacher denied it, naturally and said he misunderstood. He was uncomfortable, NATURALLY, said "ok" and I received a call (voice mail) from the principal that Aaron was mistaken and it was all straightened out. I was FURIOUS (and still haven't returned the call for fear of what I will say). He told me after school that he knows he heard what he heard. Now, why would ANY GROWN ADULT put a child in a situation like that??? I'm SOOOO sorry I mentioned it to her in the first place. I should have just shut up and let this inappropriate teacher hang herself.

Oops, got carried away. Have to go T25

xoxo Gloria in Metro Detroit
  • Cindy781
    Cindy781 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Good morning Lovely Ladies,

It is a beautiful cool morning in Oklahoma. I made chocolate protein bars yesterday and plan to bake bread and make pasta tonite.

Dee, my kitchen remodel is done. We still have to buy the refrigerator and dishwasher (stainless steel). Our new dining table was delivered Wednesday, but 2 chairs are on backorder until 4/27. It is a pedestal table. The pedestal was a bit offcenter from the base so a new table is coming today. I still have some decorating to complete the look as the colors changed. I love the new range and have used the convection feature on the oven with success! I would love to have a landscape architect work on my lawn! I am so excited for you! Best wishes with your projects, keep us updated!

Sylvia, the severe weather was east of us. The thunderheads were massive! We had a storm shelter installed in our garage a few years ago, so glad to have a plan.

Welcome to all of the new ladies!

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs and prayers,

Cindy in OK :heart:
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! did not do so well in March, I would like to lose 5# in April and find ways to move every day.

Have a lovely day Everyone!!! :laugh:

Sharon from Central Florida.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,080 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Deedee:drinker: I agree with you about the one to two pounds that is how I took off my thirty pounds and have kept it off for almost two years now. Great projects to undertake. Your home will look fabulous when done.

It was not April’s Fool. We have 7 inches of new snow. Fortunately it will warm up and will not last long.

Sandy it turns out the notepad has Google docs. I just had to create an account to use it. I did create the account, but am on our other computer today. Thanks for the tip on the free download. I agree with Deedee about the vitamin D. It was a brutal winter that does not want to give up. I take Vitamin D three and I believe it has helped me stay more positive this long winter.

Katiebug vitamin D might be worth being tested, too.

Gloria your post hit a nerve in me. It is the child who hit the other student who needs to be in trouble not the teacher for making a comment that is unfortunately true. Teachers wish it wasn’t. I agree with you it was wrong of the principal to not talk separately to him and the teacher. Again it is the child who hit who should have been in the principal office. The teacher was frustrated because they have seen this child hit too many times and the behavior has not changed. That is where that comment of the teacher originates. Children who have a history of acting out by hitting is unfortunate for us all.

Amanda x hope you feel better soon.:flowerforyou:

Goal:
    To continue to work on my posture, so I stand straighter tomorrow.

2014 word: contentment
    :heart:
    Margaret
  • gmom316
    gmom316 Posts: 244
    Options

Gloria your post hit a nerve in me. It is the child who hit the other student who needs to be in trouble not the teacher for making a comment that is unfortunately true. Teachers wish it wasn’t. I agree with you it was wrong of the principal to not talk separately to him and the teacher. Again it is the child who hit who should have been in the principal office. The teacher was frustrated because they have seen this child hit too many times and the behavior has not changed. That is where that comment of the teacher originates. Children who have a history of acting out by hitting is unfortunate for us all.

2014 word: contentment
    :heart:
    Margaret

Margaret, the child was in trouble, as often is. I was simply horrified that any teacher would say something like that to a student about another student regardless of how hard the job is and how frustrating it is to see the same troubled children all the time. These are young elementary school children, not high school. The teachers should always be setting a good example and understanding of their growing pains. I go above and beyond to support teachers, totally get where it all comes from and why she would be inclined to say something like that but I'll never agree that it was ok to do.

Even worse that the principal would further traumatize my son by making him feel like a liar and that he did something wrong when he did not.
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Cindy- we did get some heavy rain and some small hail, but nothing too bad. We had a storm shelter installed off our garage soon after the Joplin tornado. It's a walk in model that we can enter from the garage and we had it built with a second door, so one opens to the outside of the house, just in case one is blocked we might be able to get out the other. I feel a lot better just having it. What part of OK are you in? I'm in southeast Kansas near the borders of MO and OK.

Gloria, I truly sympathize with you over your trouble with your son's school. When my son was in 4th grade, he got in trouble at school. He lit a match in the bathroom and washed it down the sink on a dare from another boy. That boy brought the matches and had been lighting paper on fire on the playground earlier in the day. My son told them the whole story but they wouldn't even listen to him, saying he was just trying to get the other boy in trouble. I was in the principals office arguing with him about it, and he told me that the other boy COULD NOT have done that, BECAUSE HE HAS TWO PARENTS! I was livid! I kept demanding that they check out Steve's story, but they refused. I wanted out of that room really bad, but the principal was blocking the door. Next thing I knew I was leaving and the principal was on the floor. I got the flashlight out of my car (by then it was dark) and asked Steve to show me where the boy lit the other fires, and he took me to a tree on the edge of the playground. Right there in the crotch of the tree was a partially burned math paper with that other boys name on it! The teacher who walked out there with us said he was just framing the other boy. I told them that I had a horrible fear of kids playing with matches, and didn't have a need for matches, so I didn't even keep them in the house, so they had to come from somewhere else. They said I was lying to protect my son. They even sent the fire department to my workplace the next day to lecture me on it. But that other boy was never even asked about it. I pulled him out of that school ASAP. Well, that's more than you wanted to hear, isn't it? Needless to say, the anger lingers. That was almost 30 years ago. Later though, I did sort of enjoy later hearing my son tell about the time his mom punched out the principal. I'm surprised I never got in trouble for that. I guess he was too embarrassed to make a complaint.

I can't believe it's 9:00 already! I was going to get around early today. Guess not.

Later ladies!

Sylvia
  • nccarolb
    nccarolb Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Jersey Boys was a load of fun! Even though I was too young to be a fan of The Four Seasons when they first started out, I had a very young mother who listened to the radio a lot, so I have no memory of NOT knowing the songs. One of my biggest laughs came when one of the actors said, "Who do you think you are, Neil Sedaka?" and my daughter looked at me in utter confusion and said, "Who's that?!" I said something to her at intermission about how she had grown up listening to all genres of music except opera and I got one of the "Thank You" moments that make parenting worthwhile.

Amanda -- I don't know how much protein you are looking for in a breakfast, but one of my highest protein breakfasts is an oatmeal smoothie that has 23 grams of protein. If you're interested, I'll pass along the recipe.

I'm heading out to what I (sort of) affectionately call The Land of No Internet this afternoon. My parents don't have internet and I don't have a smart phone, so I am out of the loop on everything until I get back and have a chance to catch back up.

Have a great weekend!

Carol from partly cloudy and warm NC
  • Kayzoola
    Kayzoola Posts: 60
    Options
    Friday, I typically let myself rest. I may do some yardwork instead of the gym. Goodness knows I have plenty do do outside.

Gloria, Sylvia, you are both awesome moms!! :heart:

Amanda, feeling one hundred years old is something I can relate to!

Had kale for dinner last night. I make my family eat it :laugh: . Busy day today, so I'll leave it at that.

Kayzoola (PNW USA)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Amanda: Spinach and poached egg sounds like a pleasant breakfast. I hope you feel better soon.:flowerforyou:

Heather: Being healthy is a long term task so I’m trying to make my peace with that reality. The reprieve from taking good care of ourselves is very final.:tongue::flowerforyou:

DeeDee: We replaced our wood deck three years ago with plastic wood. So far it has been easy to maintain and lacks the knot holes we were plagued with in the wood deck. We need to wash the new deck a couple of times a year, but it never needs staining or sanding. Paving bricks were not a realistic possibility for our deck, but would make a lovely ground level patio. :flowerforyou:

Cindy in OK: I think you are smart to have a severe weather shelter in your garage. I saw some horrific pictures of tornado damage on the Weather Channel a couple of years ago. There have been tornadoes here in Oregon, but they are rare. DH thinks that the space under our stairs is probably the safest spot in our house. We are at greater risk from floods and they’re a slow motion event here, with plenty of time to escape.:flowerforyou:

Margaretturk: I agree with your response to Gloria about the playground incident. The child who did the hitting should have been in the principal’s office, but they also need to hear from the child who was hit as well. It is a shame the experience made Aaron feel like he’d done something wrong. :angry:

Sylvia: You rock. That long ago principal deserved to be smacked for his narrow-minded prejudice and callous behavior.:bigsmile:

The taxes are done from our side and will be shipped to the accountant today. Whew! We can get on with cleaning out our garage and house. We expect our son to come for a couple of days this weekend. It has been a LONG time since we’ve seen him and I’m looking forward to it. His wife won't be here because she is taking a career related course this weekend. I like her and will miss her. :flowerforyou:

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison

April Goals:

1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Move more: cardio at least 3 days a week and strength training when able.
    3. Find a way to have fun at least once every day.
    4. Water: Pay attention to water intake and drink frequently during the day.
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Bumping to keep my place, time later to say more
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    <<< check out the new granddaughter I spent the last days of March enjoying! Time in Denver was great but still trying to get back into my schedule here at home and on MFP. Catch up more later; today's a no-stress day so going to go find something fun to do.

Congratulations! to all the ladies that met their March goals. :drinker:

Plano Teral :flowerforyou: <<< that's a Spring flower :smile: