Bad, bad, bad

Options
williamshl10
williamshl10 Posts: 60 Member
I was just thinking of how just four months ago, I would eat three grilled cheese sandwiches (double cheese) in my bed before I went to sleep. What do you remember doing before you started MFP and how it would make you cringe today?

Replies

• williamshl10
    williamshl10 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Nothing comes to mind. But now I want a cheeseburger.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Yes! Mainly the portion sizes.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Mindless eating, constantly......
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    that is all
    Caramel+Apple+Grilled+Cheese+Sandwich+with+Bacon+500+4075.jpg
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    When you buy a multi pack of 6 crisps, I couldn't just eat 1 bag of crisps I would eat all 6!!! :noway:
  • Grumpellina
    Options
    Try eating a 5 topping large pizza all by yourself and still being hungry afterwards.
    Or making a tower out of 4 McDoubles with a McChicken patty in the middle and calling that "lunch".
    Glad those days are over and long gone. Good riddance!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    that is all

13634300731559302005.GIF
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    late night runs to Denny's for the loaded cheese fries
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I remember a time when I could eat a whole box of Kraft Mac n Cheese. Loved the stuff! Now, not even a spoonful will pass my lips. Nothing in it is good for me!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I remember a time when I could eat a whole box of Kraft Mac n Cheese. Loved the stuff! Now, not even a spoonful will pass my lips. Nothing in it is good for me!

^ Thanks for this! Before MFP, I used to be very, very rigid about what kinds of foods I ate, and I wouldn't let certain things in my life at all. Now, I let myself enjoy all things in moderation, and the only foods I demonize are coconut (allergy) and iceberg lettuce (A WASTE OF SPACE).

ETA: And raisins. Because they suck.
  • Meginkg
    Meginkg Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    "Shopping day" with my family... once a week, buy all the snacks... slowly eat all the snacks through the day, and a big takeaway dinner in the evening.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    I want a grilled cheese. I want one really bad. I want it right effing now.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    When I was a fat little kid I could eat a whole family sized bag of cool ranch Doritos- in one day im pretty sure that was in addition to all the other food I would eat - breakfast, lunch dinner. also when I was a kid I would wolf down a whole large cookie dough blizzard from dairy queen. I can even eat an effing small now.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    that is all

Not enough Bacon for me!
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

I still eat 1/2 to all of a box of KD it's soo good, just add velveeta cheese and bacon!
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Pizza grilled cheese on garlic toast with marinara for dipping.

Garlic-Grilled-Cheese-Pizza-Sandwich%252520%2525283%252529_thumb%25255B11%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Wow...it's been a long time. I started my journey several years ago...I'd say, probably the medium sized bag of almond M&Ms over the course of an evening, or half a bag of sour cream & onion chips in one sitting.

I was diagnosed as diabetic 6 years ago, so ever since then I've really changed my habits.
  • trivard676
    trivard676 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Drinking a Pepsi for breakfast. Ugh. Come to think of it, that wasn't so long ago.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I need a grilled cheese now.