Replies

• barbosa22
    barbosa22 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Thats all I can say!
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Ya I did it right!! LOL, but man is that an UGLY before pic of me!! YUCK!!!!!

No, that is just a heavier version of you. Same beautiful person in both pics!

I agree - you are beautiful!! I LOVE the transformation and the credit to doing it that hard old fashioned way!! I am sooo impressed and agree with the "HOLY CRAP" comment!! Awesome!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWW!!!! What an incredible transformation and a LOT of HARD work!!! You deserve to be more than proud of what you've accomplished!!! Ok.....enough of me making every excuse in the book of why I can't quite get started this week. Just do it damn it!!!
  • gemful
    gemful Posts: 10
    Options
    I am so inspired by you I wanna cry!
  • jeorwa
    jeorwa Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES! You look amazing!
  • brwnsugababe
    Options
    Ya I did it right!! LOL, but man is that an UGLY before pic of me!! YUCK!!!!!

You were beautiful then and you are beautiful now! I don't even know you and yet i'm almost in tears from seeing this. I am proud of you. You are a true inspiration to us all. You totally ROCK!!!!!!
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    YOU look AWESOME!way to go!!How long did it take you to loose?
    Thanks for sharing!!
    jane

I started my journey 4 years ago and lost 100 pounds in 3 years but last sept is when I kicked it in gear and lost 75 pounds doing p90x and Insanity!
  • skyley
    skyley Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing so pretty!! great work :)
  • june_warner
    Options
    YES MAM! TRUE inspiration...what a blessing to have such will power to do this over the last 4 yrs....now you will be able to help others in their journey. May I ask what was your "ok Im doing something about this weight moment?" and How did you find the time to squeeze in workouts? Did you have any help with supplements of any kind? U look great! I am a fulltime working mom and i am having a hard time trying to fit in MY needs ;0)

here is a link to my transformation video I put on youtube. It will tell you why I started my journey and how I kept going. I warn you, you might need tissues!!! I started using a meal replacement called Shakeology in Feb and it has truley changed me on the inside and on the outside!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyqP38KQqAQ
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    So glad that you posted this.
  • june_warner
    Options
    REALLY AMAZED BY THIS !!! WELL DONE HUGE ACHIEVEMENT ! :)
    HOW MUCH DID U LOSE IN THE LAST YEAR ? X

I lost 75 pounds and lots of fat this past year. From Sept 09- Sept 10 It took me 3 years and a divorce to get 100 pounds off! But thanks to P90X and Insanity and Shakeology I found what worked for me and was able to get to my goal weight!!
  • june_warner
    Options
    I think it would be a total inspiration for you to help people like me who are just starting with a detailed description of the processes you went through. I know you have made a few comments, but it would help if you would give us a run down when you have time on your workouts/days a week, a detailed eating plan that you follow, how you kept your stomach from flabbing etc.

Congratulations and keep it up, hope to be with you soon!

When I first started my journey 4 years ago I had no idea what I was doing, but what I have found out in the last 15 months is P90X, and I went by there Nutrition guide that you get when you buy the product. I have done 3 complete rounds on that. I am finishing up my second complete round of Insanity and using that Nutrition guide. Basically I eat 5x's a day. (you can check out my daily diary too) I eat my meal replacement shake (shakeology) for breakfast then I eat a 200-300 calorie meals throughout the day. About every 2-3 hours. I eat fish, chicken, complex carbs, whole grain foods, natural and organic foods. I stay away from processed foods, sugars, sugar subsitutes, fried foods. As far as working out I workout 6 days a week anywhere from 38-60 min a day! Thats it! The only time I do 75 min is on my lifting days when I am doing p90x because you have 15min of abs to do. I really just did what the programs tell you to do. It's no secret. If you follow what they tell you to eat, what dvd to put it, you will be succesful. I can say though it does take time. Everyone needs to be patient and just keep "pushing play" and the results will come. It's a lifestyle change, not a quick diet scheme. It really works if you put the time and energy into it.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    OMG!!! you look amazing!!!!! your results are awesome. Ok so you say you did it with P90x that is amazing how many rounds of p90x did it take you to look this good? I am on my first round of p90x and like the results that I am seeing so far
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4'. I have been at it for 4 years now but I really didn't get these results until I started p90x last Sept and Insanity this April! The key is proper nutrition!!!!
    You are an inspiration to everyone!! I had to look twice to make sure it was the same person! Great perseverance!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW..... I cant stop saying WOW!!!! You look amazing!!!! ;-)
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    AMAZING WELL DONE
  • june_warner
    Options
    OMG!!! you look amazing!!!!! your results are awesome. Ok so you say you did it with P90x that is amazing how many rounds of p90x did it take you to look this good? I am on my first round of p90x and like the results that I am seeing so far

I have completed 3 complete rounds of P90X and 2 complete Rounds of Insanity! Jan 2, 2011 I will be starting my 4th round of P90X!
  • june_warner
    Options
    Thank you everyone for ALL of your kind words! I just wanted to show people that it can be done with a lot of hard work and dedication. I did have bad days... I was NOT perfect with everything I did. I made mistakes along the way, but what I didn't do was give up. I don't want any of you to give up! You can do it too!!

"EMBRACE THE JOURNEY"
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    June... what can I say? Unbelievable job! Yes, we should embrace the journey, but you embrace the results too! You look so incredibly healthy. Just amazing! I am so proud of your accomplishments!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful and really came a long way. You give all of us the encouragement that we need when we have that moment of doubt. Thank you, for the inspiration and the knock on the head about nutriution. I know that importance, but I am just too stubborn. Thank you again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!