Replies

• Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    ice cream, chocolate, and sex.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Chobani Greek yogurt, Spicy wheat thins, and lots of jalapeños ????????
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Regular, not greek yogurt, milk, cottage cheese, spinach, eggs, those sandwich skinny bread things, lettuce, black forest ham, oh god I love food...
  • jwhackers84
    jwhackers84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    green tea. I have a cup every morning, and I love it. Also fruits, especially bananas, strawberries and pineapple. Cottage cheese, Yogurt, chicken breasts and sweet potatoes.
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Unsweetened Iced Tea, Quest Bars, Watermelon and Dark Chocolate
  • debbiebrzo
    debbiebrzo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    scallops, brown rice and greek yogurt! pb2 is awesome!
  • loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    light and fit greek yogurt, ground chicken, coleslaw, maries yogurt coleslaw dressing, hummus, low carb tortillas, chicken, spinach, protein powder, cheese..and thin thin pizza from a local restaurant in rochester :)
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I would have to say something I must have nearly every day are Eggs or Egg Whites. I can't start my day off without a protein-filled breakfast.

Other than that - I try to work any kind of food that I might want into my day somehow. If I want pizza, I adjust or work my booty harder in my workout. If I want to have some drinks, I'm going to allow myself a cheat day or work it in. Have to think about it all as a journey and how you plan to live the rest of your life.

1529060.png
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I came here to say PB2 also! I love both the original and the chocolate. I usually have the chocolate in the morning with banana, and will sometimes have the original with an apple later in the day as a snack.

Another must have for me is greek yogurt ranch! My favorite is the Litehouse brand OPA greek yogurt ranch. I love having a big plate of veggies with 2 tbsp of this ranch to dip them in.

My final must-have is coffee creamer. I have at least one cup of coffee in the morning with my favorite coffee creamer in it as a treat/great way to start the day. Lately it's been pumpkin spice coffee creamer, because it's still in some of the stores around here!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I am not that impressed with PB2, personally. My husband likes it, but I think it's pretty nasty mixed with water and never quite managed to find a consistency that remotely resembled peanut butter. We wound up using it mostly in smoothies, and I thought the flavor it added was barely noticeable! Sorry...not trying to go off on a PB2 tangent or anything!

I'm with you on Greek yogurt. So good. I LOVE it with added quick oats, thawed-out frozen fruit & ground flaxseed refrigerated overnight and then mixed up for a delicious breakfast...and in other ways too, of course.

Eggs are probably my biggest must have. I love them.

Also, we add vegetables to just about everything in my house. Onion, peppers, mushrooms, spinach, etc. Such a small thing to do, and inexpensive, but it really ups the nutrition of so many meals...pasta, salads, grilled cheese, omelets, whatever...

Hot tea is great for afternoon blahs. I used to roll my eyes when people on forums like this would suggest a cup of hot tea instead of an afternoon snack but it really does work. I particularly love Tazo decaf (or regular) chai, jasmine tea, or vanilla rooibos.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    fruits: berries, mangos, pineapple, etc.... and chocolate!!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Must have... um..... good healthy tasty foods :)
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Crystal Light - cause sometimes plain water is soooooo boring.

Cheese too. I am a self-proclaimed cheese-a-holic. ( my 3 year old daughter is too... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! lol ):laugh:
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Any form of protein.
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Dark coffee, cheese, wine, eggs, beer. The rest is negotiable.
  • miniimuscles
    miniimuscles Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Quest protein bars.
  • sausens
    sausens Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Bananas and fat-free curd (18grams of protein for 80 kcal - amazing!!!)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    chocolate ( every day)
    fried chicken
    yogurt
    pizza
    rare beef
    duck eggs
    lots of vegetables
    butter, not margarine
    Lebanese cusine, especially lamb
    fruit-- anything but apples
    cheese, except for cheddar and that horrid American processed plastic
    wild rice
    coffee
    Kodiak Cakes flapjack mix ( whole wheat, oats, and honey)
    crystallized ginger
  • doubleohstatus
    Options
    Chunky peanut butter is life!

mind_blown_kids.gif
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    cheese. I don't know what I would do if I was told I couldn't eat cheese.. I put it on everything!