How do you like your women?

Options

Replies

• SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Trashy, drunk, and with a daddy complex.
    Barney Stintson?

I often wonder if these posts asking how people like their women are either a) girls with said daddy issues needing validation of what they should look like. B) people seeking recipes. Little hint any recipe using pork will work just fine. ;)
  • jasvtx
    jasvtx Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's all good!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Just a response.:happy:
    Exactly. ;)
  • Natmarie73
    Natmarie73 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    If I was who I used to be I would also say like my coffee. Hot, daily, and on the kitchen table!

Now I would say that I want a woman that is strong enough to stand on her own yet chooses to stand with me. A woman that wears her faith in God like a perfume, not overpowering yet it draws you to her. A woman that wants emotional intimacy over physical intimacy first. A woman that we can have long conversations about anything and everything yet if you ask us we can't remember what exactly we talked about. I want a woman that understands her value and will wait for a real man who understands it as well. She is not a woman that is cheap or to be given away cheaply. And when she finds the right man she is able to give 100% of herself to him

:heart:

+1

This makes me tear up just a little, because there are so few real men like you around any more in this world full of shallow mysogynists. I think your wife was a very, very lucky lady.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I like my women intelligent, strong, funny and sexy(sexy is a mindset ladies)
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I would like her to come with a designated safeword
    Wouldn't that make it a designated comeword?
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Kind, considerate and honest. That's the only gal-pals I keep!:smile:
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    like i like my glasses, sitting on my face.

^^THIS!! :love: :bigsmile:

OMG yes!!

I like my women confident, firey, independant, sweet and sexy. But I have to say I have a thing for all sorts of women.
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a bit hungrier than I thought. I read this as, "How do you like your WONTON?" I was ready to share recipes! :bigsmile: Guess I better get dinner going!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Drunk and insecure with a little bit of daddy issues. :tongue:
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Medium rare
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    Brains are a great source of protein. Low fat, Carbs to get lots of energy!
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    variety is good
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Loving
    caring
    honest
    loyal
    faithful
    never lying
    never a cheater
    wont ever dump me
    will love me and be here for me no matter what
    will respect me
    wants kids
    wants marriage eventually
    love my women a little overweight
    love the beach in the sunset
    great at making out
    love to cuddle on the couch during a movie
    will hold hands and kiss in public
    great in bed
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    The ones that breathe often are pretty hott.
  • cggrlsteph
    cggrlsteph Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    like i like my glasses, sitting on my face.

^^ that there... all of it!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous, well educated, great in bed, excellent cook, fantastic in social settings, fun at parties, nice shoes, awesome *kitten*, has a thing for aggressive *kitten* hats
  • mjbowman821
    mjbowman821 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If I was who I used to be I would also say like my coffee. Hot, daily, and on the kitchen table!

Now I would say that I want a woman that is strong enough to stand on her own yet chooses to stand with me. A woman that wears her faith in God like a perfume, not overpowering yet it draws you to her. A woman that wants emotional intimacy over physical intimacy first. A woman that we can have long conversations about anything and everything yet if you ask us we can't remember what exactly we talked about. I want a woman that understands her value and will wait for a real man who understands it as well. She is not a woman that is cheap or to be given away cheaply. And when she finds the right man she is able to give 100% of herself to him

:heart:

+1

This makes me tear up just a little, because there are so few real men like you around any more in this world full of shallow mysogynists. I think your wife was a very, very lucky lady.
    I always said I married up. She says she didn't settle but that is how they are when you marry up. I REALLY loved her! Damn it now my eyes are leaking again.