Looking for 40 ish people

Options
13»

Replies

• Feebarella
    Feebarella Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 42 and log in every day, was a member a few years back but rejoined a few months ago. I have put on 28lbs, half of which I lost a few years ago. Planning on staying an active member for good now, great way to track food and exercise. Feel free to add me, anyone, we need all the support we can get!
  • Viggyfuss
    Viggyfuss Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hi everyone. .... i myself am 40-something. i have decided to make this the year i take care of me and get healthy again. each month i have made a new goal and promise to stick to it. so far, so good. i joined MFP a few days ago to really keep myself accountable :). im trying to be really honest about my intake and exercise and this will help. i'd love to become part of your group so we can all support each other on our "getting healthy" journey (dont like the word diet.... hoping this is gonna be a long term life change and not a short term "diet" ) .... love for you to add me :)
  • Jcsmith5210
    Jcsmith5210 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 46 I log on every day, you can add me
  • Viggyfuss
    Viggyfuss Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    how do we add/join with each other in a group?
  • foss44
    foss44 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 44 and decided this is the year for change in many areas of my life. Add me:)
  • JennyJacobsen
    JennyJacobsen Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am going to be 39 this September! Congrats on your Engagement, I have been happily married for 16 years. My hubby is on here also, he is also your Friend on (MFP) I Love that we are doing this together as a couple. I have never been overweight before, it started a few years ago when I was diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis and bulging discs in my spine. So it's harder to move around with out being in pain. So here I am working at losing weight I am down 10 pounds so Whoo hoo! That's a start.
  • TudorRose2013
    TudorRose2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

I'm 45 and log in daily. I've been at this about 6 weeks and find it's easier to do with friends! Reading about their successes helps to keep me motivated! Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Yay for weddings!

I'll be 41 in June. I'm a stay at home mom so I'm on here often. I sometimes slack with my food logging but plan on getting back to being better with that.

More than happy for more friends. Anyone wanting more friends can add me.
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Almost 40 :tongue:

Always looking for new friends :smile:
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    just turned 48 this month...Always looking for new friends :wink:
  • taracangel
    taracangel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 48 and I'm on every day. You can add me if you like. :)
  • sting5
    sting5 Posts: 408
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 49. Took a break from MFP for a while but I back! Love to have new/more friends, feel free to add me too!