I just wanted to share my first success :)

Options
Hello all, I'm on my 15th day straight of MFP and I wanted to share how far I've come already.

About a month ago I was having very bad mood swings and was feeling depressed, so much that I was going to consider seeing a doctor to get on medication. I hate taking medication and I could already guess what the doctor would tell me. So I decided to just stop being lazy about my life and make some changes.
First, I stopped my daily visit to Starbucks and started drinking about 6 glasses of water a day at least. Also incorporated more vegetables and fruit in my diet.
After about two weeks I decided to start tracking my calories on MFP and exercising at least 5 days a week. a mix of Zumba and walks around my neighborhood plus a hike.

I'm on my 15th day and I can honestly say I feel a BIG change. No mood swings. I'm sleeping better. I can wake up in the morning with energy. And best of all I feel HAPPY!! I'm so glad I joined and I can't wait to start seeing changes in my physical appearance. I hope anyone that reads this will add me as a friend because it's a long road and I'll need motivation! :)

Replies

• GIA4FITNESS
    Options
    You are awesome. Love this so much!!! Congrats on everything girly! It's only going to get better from here! You got this!
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Spectacular! You should be very proud of yourself and the changes you've made. :)
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I'm finding I feel so much better and less tired since paying better attention to my food choices and activities as well. Sent you a request.
  • seismicmuffin
    seismicmuffin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    thank you all :) I'm so glad I joined