April Is the Cruelest Month --CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in.
    Totally in for the "NO SWEETS", my teeth will thank me!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Since readjusting goals I have slowed my weight loss down to a more acceptable rate. I lost .3 lbs yesterday bringing my total loss for April to 4 lbs.

I have managed to pretty much stick to my original goals. What I have failed at is sugar. I still crave it from time to time and have given in to it this weekend. It doesn't seem to be impeding my weight loss but I still would like to come to a point where I don't give into my cravings.

Happy Sunday All!

Edited for punctuation.
  • jaaaanet18
    jaaaanet18 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Totally in!:smile:
  • RToland45
    RToland45 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Even though this is my busiest month ever at work:) No sugar no problem. It's my Saturday "beer" day that will be the biggest challenge!
  • runforestrun35
    runforestrun35 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!
  • Obeah1
    Obeah1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The bad news so far...a French vanilla ice cream and maple syrup binge of such heroic proportions that it's amazing I didn't need insulin. The good news...lots of daily exercise-vigorous cross country hiking, resistance training, spinning and Stair Master. I've actually lost a pound in the last few days.
  • annie_mfp
    annie_mfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5lbs will take me to my goal weight to maintain (which I find the hardest part)!
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Sugar makes me happy -- saw that on a sweatshirt once, but it was a kids' size small. I eat sugar. I don't like artificial sweeteners. This morning I had a little less than a tablespoon of powdered sugar on my 2 pancakes with 1 tsp of butter and it was really good.

I'm losing fine eating sugar.
  • Yeddy1118
    Yeddy1118 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just started today and I'm in! :)
  • kerrid72
    kerrid72 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    First weigh in since starting this and I'm down 2 pounds! Off to a good start!:drinker:
  • gaminaltime
    gaminaltime Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I m all in too !
  • yvettem128
    yvettem128 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm at a stand still but I have had the biggest appetite this week. I know what it is. That time of the month...sorry guys. So I'm going to have to adjust calories and increase exercise for this week. I won't give up though. I had a major sweet tooth lately. I will try to not have anything sweet. It just triggers cravings for more when I do. Wish u all a good week.
  • Stefany_
    Stefany_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm In
  • zombieman72
    zombieman72 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    in the words of a very legendary ladies man.. challenge accepted
  • maureen_30
    maureen_30 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in… it's Monday so today is as good a day to start!!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Day 8 and doing well! Haven't fallen off the wagon yet! Son had another Dr appointment today(he is 19 and losing his transplanted kidney) so a little bit of stress and worry going on but I'm not letting ANYTHING get in my way. By the way, did I tell you my biggest motivator in losing weight is so I can qualify to be his donor? What better motivation do I need, right?

How is everyone else doing? Good, I hope! Tomorrow is hump day!

Edited to say I discovered lemon cucumber water and it is fabulous!
  • ElyseHerz
    ElyseHerz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5 x 2 so far this month. 5x5 is a big challenge... I'll have to start working out to get there, but it's possible if I really bust my butt.

Add me as a friend if you want to help motivate me to lose 5x5 this month!
  • ThinkInOregon
    Options
    March 31st (start Weight): 138.8 lbs
    April 9th (today): 137.6 lbs

Down 1.2 lbs!!
  • luckdragon987
    Options
    Just starting this month. So sure ... im up for it.
  • cchew686
    cchew686 Posts: 108
    Options
    Down one pound for April so far! And starting to enjoy my strength training again... :smile: