123457»

Replies

• HughJerektion
    Options
    6am to workout and eat before classes
  • zeal26
    zeal26 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    8am. If I could wake up later I would. I hate mornings. Getting up at 4am to work out is what I imagine hell is like.
  • maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Holy crap there's some early birds on here! And to you people who sleep in past noon...I am beyond jealous!!!!!!!

They're missing so much of the day when they could be doing interesting things!

I wouldn't say they would be missing things, since their (our :wink: ) day continues even after the early risers have gone to bed (this is something many early risers don't get). To me, the night is the best time!
  • NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    7 - 8 hour's after I have gone to bed.
    I do not have a traditional schedule.
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    The last week or so, it's been between 10 - 11 AM. Just can't seem to drag myself out of bed. No reason to really anymore.:laugh:
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Wow guess I'm lucky don't have to be to work until 10am so I usually get up around 7-7:30 go on a run/exercise video leave for work around 9:15. Bunch of early birds! Oh and on weekends I get up around 10am.
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Usually about 3 or 4pm. In my defense I don't normally go to bed until 3-5am! I don't like the daylight very much... :embarassed:
  • SalemBoSox88
    Options
    4-5am to hit the gym
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Holy jizz, I could not get up that early and still be human.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I make my own schedule, so I get up when I get up...unless I have an appointment or something. I'm a night owl, so I'm up all night, sleeping in late most of the time.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Between 6 and 6:30 during the week. Sometimes I can push it til 6:50. Weekends usually between 8 and 10.
  • BelovedStripes
    Options
    I set the larger portion of my schedule, so I get up after a solid 9-10 hours of sleep. I can't function on less than 8-9 hours of sleep, and I would totally sleep 12 hours a day if I could!
  • angserino
    angserino Posts: 59
    Options
    I get up at 4:00 am to go to the gym.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    As late as possible