5'2" shorty loses 75lbs

Options

Replies

• eclemens428
    Options
    You look incredible! You should be so proud of yourself. What an amazing accomplishment. Love the before and after pics! Great job - you are providing the rest of us with a lot of inspiration with this post!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fantastic success story! Congratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • sheskimtastic
    Options
    So amazing. Congratulations on all your progress. You look phenomenal!
  • sharebear2012
    sharebear2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Amazing transformation! You must feel so great. Thanks for sharing. As a fellow shorty our calorie counts are so low its hard to lose fast. WTG
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! Way to go!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! Job well done.
  • JessRLynch
    Options
    You look aaamaaazing!!! Great work....keep it up!
  • a_supergirl
    Options
    Beautiful! Thanks for sharing! Congrats :flowerforyou:
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'2". Can't wait to show off an after pic like yours. Great job!
  • MickieM623
    MickieM623 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Logged back in at home and saw your pics. Amazing. I hope I can achieve similar success! Thanks for showing me what is possible!!
  • wannehunter85
    Options
    You look great! I am about where you are as well. I have recently reached the 75 lb milestone and am 5'2", but I have about 20-25 pounds to go. :D Fantastic work!
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so much healthier and happier :drinker:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great and much younger to boot!
  • chriamaria
    chriamaria Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think that I was about where you started, clothing size wise 18/20. I'm 5'4 so still short. Right now I'm 13 lbs down about size 16/18. Very encouraging! I will keep pressing on!
  • skiextrm
    skiextrm Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great work! I really needed the motivation of seeing progress like yours tonight! You look lovely!!
  • caseyofthedead
    caseyofthedead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!!! I'm about the same height and starting weight as you and now know what to look forward too when I reach my goal. :)
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great job! it's always nice to see how much happier people look in the after photo. :smile:
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Nice Work!!!
  • jbladecki
    jbladecki Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look amazing!! We are all very proud of your accomplishment. Keep up the great job!
  • mbernardy
    mbernardy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'2'' here, too. You look GREAT, and I'm hoping to catch up with you!

Back in 2001/2, I lost about 40 lbs (started at 225). I stopped losing at that point and have yo-yo'd up and down about 15lbs. As soon as I hit 200lbs, I'd recommit and get back down to 190 or 185...

Well, I've recommitted to making progress towards the last part of my goal. This is PART 2.

I'm currently about 10 lbs less than I got down to back then, so that puts me at 50lbs lost since my highest (and 20 lbs since I started on MFP at this point).

I've got about 50lbs left to lose -- if i go by the height and weight charts. So I'll keep on going.

Thanks for sharing your progress pics!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!