How much did your boobs shrink?

Options

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Well, 20 lb heavier and I was in a 34A. I remember telling my husband, well, at least with weight loss, I can't lose anymore in my boobs. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! We laugh about it. It is possible to be less than an A. My 10 year old daughter wears the same size bra I do. Why do I wear a bra at all my hubby says? Because they have PADDING!!!

You go girls with your large breastedness. If you got it, flaunt it. Oh to be a C....okay a B...A plus a little overage? ...okay, heck, a solid A.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Mine are a46 G/H, maybe even bigger and I sooooooo can't wait untill I lose the weight so that they get SMALLER! I hate my big boobs, they hurt my back and they are just a pain. Usually when I'm at a normal weight they are around a 38 DD and that would be ok for me. Can't wait for the shrinking boobies!!!!!!!!!!
  • CelticWarrior
    Options
    OMG how can you ladies say such hateful things towards tatas !

This is unacceptable !
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Ha Ha very funny mirenner , I'll bet you would like photos!!!!!!!!
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I've gone down nearly a cup size with just the 15 lbs. I've lost since last December! I really do lose weight from everywhere!
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I had an augmentation when I was younger. As I put on weight the last few years my chest certainly did increase!

Funny this topic came up- since yesterday I put on a bra I wore in the summer- it was a 40 DD- it was a cotton stretch--the thing is stretched out everywhere- the elastic was pulled to the limit- It was probably 2 sizes too small when I wore it, stretching it to its limit.

After the weight I have lost- its a comical sight! My husband I were rolling. I had it on - and the thing HUNG on me- the sides, the front, the cups the band!

Right now I am comfortably wearing a 36 D on the middle pr last hook - and a 38 D (with a stretchy cup) on the tightest hook (these are definitely getting a bit big)
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    42 DD to a 36 D and trust me I wish they would have stayed full at least...my body is still changing...reminder to myself
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest a B cup. I am now probably a perky A hoping to drop to AA.

...and no mirenner...you don't get pics.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    *sigh* I remember having boobs...:cry:

From a 40 band to a 34 & a large C/small D to a solid B. Shrunk enough that DH has suggested I get a boob job for my 27th birthday. :huh:
  • vandy29
    vandy29 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have lost 3 inches so far.....I am starting at a 44D.....hoping to end up at 34C or smaller......
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    36JJ (yes JJ) down to 34GG after 2 stone I'd love to be a diddy little E!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I was never smaller than 36/34 C in high school and I thought they were too big. I'm not positive exactly what size I am but I was a 44/46 DDD and on the edge of the bigger size up but now I am at least a 42 D/DD. I'm hoping to be no smaller than a C cup when I get to my goal weight :happy:
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I went from a D to a large B small C...they aren't beautiful but there they are. I do find I can wear shirt that fit the right wat. I couldn't buy an XS button down before as it would tug across my boobs and that made me really self conscious.
  • shellydd
    shellydd Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    40DD start, now a 38DD feels good. cup has not gone down. i don't like how they "deflate".
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest earlier this yeat I was wearing 40DD or 38 DDD....now I've lost about 3 inches off my bust and I am wearing my 38DD which are a bit lose...

Truth is I dont ant to go any lower than a C I love my big boobs ....just have to find some excercises that will keep them up...damn you gravity :mad:
  • girlruns
    girlruns Posts: 344
    Options
    40DD start, now a 38DD feels good. cup has not gone down. i don't like how they "deflate".

I'm with you here. I was a 38D, now a 34C, but I hate the deflated look they have on top. I enjoy being able to wear smaller shirts, or deeper necklines, but I wish they were still perky :cry:
  • cmw9696
    cmw9696 Posts: 123
    Options
    I went from 36C to 34B...I miss my girls!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    From a D to a SMALL B. BARELY a B. I look like a 14 year old boy :(

Charmagne
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    OMG how can you ladies say such hateful things towards tatas !

This is unacceptable !
    Well I actually like how mine turned out... I absolutely love them like this!! I might get a bit of a lift but other than that...perfect size for me now! The toning on the rest of my body is coming along nicely so I might not need a lift after all like I thought as they are perkin' up. Just tossin that out there for you Ladies that think they might not... I had no clue mine would but I keep pluggin away with the strength training and the toning seems to be working well.:love:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is DAMN YOU GRAVITY!!! :explode: