you look great! ;)
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    WOW!! AMAZING
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    On March 30th I reached the milestone of losing 75lbs. It's hard to believe I was that much overweight and still have about 15lbs to go. That's a lot of extra fat for anyone, let alone someone who is 5'2"! As always, I took progress pics and a picture of me in my Before Jeans. :)

cced06d3-5fd9-4bd1-a2b1-02efa4092743_zpsee51826f.jpg

And here are my measurements as of today along with the difference from a few weeks after I started.
    Neck- 14.8 to 12 (-2.8")
    Waist- 42 to 30 (-12")
    Hips- 47.5 to 36.5 (-11")
    BMI- 39.1 to 26.1
    Body Fat- 52.3% to 30%
    Clothing- size 18/20 jeans & 2XL shirts to size 10 jeans & small/medium shirts.

ETA: About 95% of my exercise is walking, on average 10km at a time. I have tried some DVD workouts and sometimes use the treadmill for running intervals too. I prefer walking outside to anything else though. I do not lift...yet.

What are you waiting for? Inches drop really fast with weight lifting. Good job on what you've done so far. AMAZING!
  • nicki_lynne
    nicki_lynne Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look awesome!
  • Manaamana
    Manaamana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You totally rock! This gives me the inspiration I need to keep pushing through. You're transformation is incredible! Thanks for posting your note on the exercises you did. It helps to see you took what was best for you.
    Thanks for posting something I can aspire to. :glasses: :happy:
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress, you look incredible! Well done, you should be so proud
  • dwarfiegodsmack
    dwarfiegodsmack Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    And a Whovian to boot... I knew I liked you! Allons-y!

I love seeing all the Whovians (& the GIFs) in this thread! I will always miss David Tennant.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats! I'm only .5 inches shorter than you and a few years older, and started a bit heavier at 226.4, so its inspiring for me to see someone closer to my numbers/age/height and you look fab at 143. I actually didn't know where to set my UGW to because I haven't been below 170 since about 25 yrs old, lol. I think I'm going to aim for 150 and see how I feel from there. Thanks so much for the inspiration and sharing, and congrats again!!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i found your post very inspiring since you are the same height as me and have come so far. congrats and thank you.
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and so different! So much younger. You kinda make me wish I was shorter ;)

You always inspire me to push harder and I'm very proud of you. I know your family is too.

Walk on, Jennilyn!

:heart:
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!

I will never again feel like I don't do enough with my main exercise being WALKING :)

Congratulations, you look amazing :flowerforyou:
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    Since I'm 5'0 you're taller than me by a foot because I've put you on a tiny pedestal! What a great job. Congratulations!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Since I'm 5'0 you're taller than me by a foot because I've put you on a tiny pedestal! What a great job. Congratulations!

LOL That made me laugh...thanks!
  • AdelaideNat
    AdelaideNat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Absolutely FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep putting on them walking shoes, it WORKS !

Cheers,

Signed --> Another 5'2"er :)
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    And a Whovian to boot... I knew I liked you! Allons-y!

I love seeing all the Whovians (& the GIFs) in this thread! I will always miss David Tennant.

Like gifs you say? Plenty more where these came from!

tenth-doctor-fantastic.gif?w=529
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! You have done great and I'm sure that last bit you want to loose will come off quickly too! Fantastic job, you look great, I'm sure you are feeling great and have lots more energy now too!

Congrats!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Wow I am totally speechless!!!! You look totally amazing..:happy: thank you for sharing and for the motivation to hang in there!! It's definitely harder for us shorties!!!
  • GeekdGirl
    GeekdGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    giphy_zps184a7cdc.gif
  • runsoborun
    runsoborun Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!