manhunting women at the gym

Options

Replies

• fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine says that her friends husband said a woman has no reason to be in a gym unless she's looking for a man, and any woman that ventures into the gym is a ho.

What'cha think bout that?

I think you're a troll. But if you could tell me which gym to go to meet all these amazing guys, let me know!
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    What is she doing out of the kitchen anyway?

This made me laugh and reminded me of my father. He was pulled over for speeding and it happened to be a female officer. He asked her, "shouldn't you be home baking a pie?!"

LOL I bet he got a nice fat ticket, huh?
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Think I should put the strength training to work and beat some *kitten*.

Oh, you're one of 'dem liberated, bra burning women, huh?
    :noway: Need the bra

That's what those capitalist bra companies want you to think. :laugh:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

This made me laugh and reminded me of my father. He was pulled over for speeding and it happened to be a female officer. He asked her, "shouldn't you be home baking a pie?!"

Guess he didn't get off with just a warning, eh? :laugh:
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    that means there are so many Hoes up in here
  • shoneybabes
    shoneybabes Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    And who says its men women are hunting for in the gym, some may be checking out the hot *kitten*...
  • AirborneEd
    Options
    WOW. All I can say is......WOW.
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    In the UK some of us would say that that is b0ll0cks. What a load of old tosh; I go to the gym to go to the gym. That is all
  • HeaDak3
    HeaDak3 Posts: 32
    Options
    I don't think that necessarily true, but a gym sounds like a good place to hunt for a dude.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

lol....sign here please!
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    First_Hell_to_the_No_MJ.gif
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options

lmao, and how many extra items did she find to ticket him for, getting smart with any cop who pulled you over is a really bad idea
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym looking for a man to love me...by that what I really mean is that I go to the gym to improve myself and live a healthier, potentially longer life so that my husband will find me even sexier than he already does and I can get even more years of him loving me.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find a guy at the gym. Someone who is into the same things I am? Perfect!

OMGhi2U :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • AirborneEd
    Options

lmao, and how many extra items did she find to ticket him for, getting smart with any cop who pulled you over is a really bad idea

A fellow bought a new Mercedes and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him. "There's no way they can catch a Mercedes," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... Then the reality of the situation hit him. "What am I doing?" he thought and pulled over. The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car. "It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go."
    The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back!"
    "Have a nice weekend," said the officer.
  • jbugiel
    jbugiel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine says that her friends husband said a woman has no reason to be in a gym unless she's looking for a man, and any woman that ventures into the gym is a ho.

What'cha think bout that?

I think that your friend's friend's husband is a misogynistic pig who wants to justify his hitting on all the women at the gym.

LMAO. I have so many women at the gym over the years. My two cents... they belong there if they want to be in shape, just like guys. Some of them are a bit distracting however, like this woman at our gym that insists on wearing skin tight gym shorts and a very small tight sports bra and makeup. She's very attractive and all the boys (lol, men too) love looking at her as they all turn as she walks by. My problem is the makeup, why? it runs down her face when she works out, and I'm sure she would look just fine without it, they are lookin' at her face anyhow.

As to your friends friends husband. WOW. If they pay the cash to be there, so be it. He should worry about working out and not who's there. Besides, I find for the most part that the women at my gym are more polite than the guys anyhow and easier to work around.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I read this topic as "menstruating women at the gym." :laugh:
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My son is recovering rapidly from knee surgery. I asked him if he was seeing anyone, since he and a girl broke up in January. His response this morning: 'Nope, but I'm back in the gym which is full of beautiful women'

good thing he doesn't know the OP's friend of a friend :laugh:
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Ho... checking in.
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    There are a few women at my gym that get dolled up to go to the gym. I would think they are looking for something other than getting in shape. But the majority of the ladies are there to get in good shape. Nothing wrong with that at all. In fact, I wish more women would do that!!!