• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I read this topic as "menstruating women at the gym." :laugh:

That one has been discussed. lol
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    And who says its men women are hunting for in the gym, some may be checking out the hot *kitten*...

Duh. :laugh:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    Ho... checking in.

Line forms to the right.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    And who says its men women are hunting for in the gym, some may be checking out the hot *kitten*...

I'm telling your wife!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    I read this topic as "menstruating women at the gym." :laugh:

Aren't they always? :tongue:

Stop stalking me!:laugh:

Bah! I posted in this topic first, therefore, it is you who are stalking ME! Probably want me to loan you my Rush collection. :bigsmile:
  • SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I've heard the same in regards to women who go to college....

*giggles*
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'd love to find a guy at the gym. Someone who is into the same things I am? Perfect!

OMGhi2U :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Can we workout like this?

81d3s.gif
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    First_Hell_to_the_No_MJ.gif

Haha!! ^^^^^ THIS!

I'm more apt to scare guys out of the man side than hunt for one ;) Does that mean they're afraid of my ho-tastic-ness?
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

I'm telling your wife!

She goes to the gym to check out the dudes. :laugh:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    A friend of a friend said something stupid, what do I do!?

Go to the gym and get all dem hot guys. That's what.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine says that her friends husband said a woman has no reason to be in a gym unless she's looking for a man, and any woman that ventures into the gym is a ho.

What'cha think bout that?

And woman should not be allowed to vote, or drive cars, or have a bank account, or have friends of their own, or go out on their own after 8 PM at night..

Maybe she should move to a Middle East country or take a time capsule back to the 30's?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I must be doing something wrong. I haven't picked up any men at the gym. Could it be the "**** off" look I generally wear?
  • PinUp2014
    PinUp2014 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    What is she doing out of the kitchen anyway?

This made me laugh and reminded me of my father. He was pulled over for speeding and it happened to be a female officer. He asked her, "shouldn't you be home baking a pie?!"

lmao, and how many extra items did she find to ticket him for, getting smart with any cop who pulled you over is a really bad idea

A fellow bought a new Mercedes and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him. "There's no way they can catch a Mercedes," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... Then the reality of the situation hit him. "What am I doing?" he thought and pulled over. The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car. "It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go."
    The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back!"
    "Have a nice weekend," said the officer.

:laugh: :smokin:
  • bongochick45
    bongochick45 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What is she doing out of the kitchen anyway?

This made me laugh and reminded me of my father. He was pulled over for speeding and it happened to be a female officer. He asked her, "shouldn't you be home baking a pie?!"

lmao, and how many extra items did she find to ticket him for, getting smart with any cop who pulled you over is a really bad idea

A fellow bought a new Mercedes and was out on the interstate for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80 mph, he suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him. "There's no way they can catch a Mercedes," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100.... Then the reality of the situation hit him. "What am I doing?" he thought and pulled over. The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car. "It's been a long day, this is the end of my shift and it's Friday the 13th. I don't feel like more paperwork, so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before, you can go."
    The guy thinks for a second and says, "Last week my wife ran off with a cop. I was afraid you were trying to give her back!"
    "Have a nice weekend," said the officer.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lt6s5d94lf1qkwqaro1_500.jpg
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym looking for a man to love me...by that what I really mean is that I go to the gym to improve myself and live a healthier, potentially longer life so that my husband will find me even sexier than he already does and I can get even more years of him loving me.

+1!!!
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    Men are pigs.....and a so are a few chicks too.....
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyyatSeyS8NBHAH92kR0oUz2VgzdaXXGE8o5hDzdVNMeGPIgCH