manhunting women at the gym

Options

Replies

• gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine says that her friends husband said a woman has no reason to be in a gym unless she's looking for a man, and any woman that ventures into the gym is a ho.

What'cha think bout that?

I think you're a troll. But if you could tell me which gym to go to meet all these amazing guys, let me know!

There's this one really awesome guy at the gym I go to... :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I do not go to the gym

still a man hating ho though forever & always
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    By that logic, I'm a raging slut-bag!

Looks like we are all a bunch of sluts.
  • mrsfyredude
    mrsfyredude Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    How do you hunt a man? Is there a special gun or bullets or something? What happens after you catch one? Do you put it in a cage? Do you make it into a rug?

It doesn't matter. It sounds like too much work. I'll just go buy eight or twelve cats and be a spinster.

First, you have to be berry, berry quiet.....

LOL! showing my age by making a fool of myself at work laughing attachment.php?attachmentid=794295&stc=1&d=1317119155
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I am happily married, and I go to the gym. Does that still makes me a Ho?????????????? If so, then I guess I'm Ho then.

Embrace your inner ho!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    By that logic, I'm a raging slut-bag!

Looks like we are all a bunch of sluts.

You say this like it's a bad thing. :wink:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options
    How do you hunt a man? Is there a special gun or bullets or something? What happens after you catch one? Do you put it in a cage? Do you make it into a rug?

It doesn't matter. It sounds like too much work. I'll just go buy eight or twelve cats and be a spinster.

First, you have to be berry, berry quiet.....

LOL! showing my age by making a fool of myself at work laughing attachment.php?attachmentid=794295&stc=1&d=1317119155

I'm glad someone got it. :laugh: :drinker:
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I am happily married, and I go to the gym. Does that still makes me a Ho?????????????? If so, then I guess I'm Ho then.

Embrace your inner ho!

Giving her a giant hug right now!
  • rexroars
    rexroars Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym right after work, sorry for not taking the time to drive home, get out my makeup remover and take it all off before going?

Tight workout clothes are simply more comfortable to work out in. I HATE the feeling of loose fabric rubbing on my thighs etc. when I'm running. Men, is it really so hard to imagine that tight workout pants/shorts etc might be for some other reason than thinking about you?

If that's distracting to you, that isn't my problem. I have absolutely no interest in finding a guy at a gym.
  • melissat888250
    melissat888250 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    anddddddddddddd this is why I go to an all female gym.
  • AirborneEd
    Options
    All those chicks in support battalion did'nt put their make-up on before PT at 530 in the morning...............hmmmmmm? Do they qualify as gym-slut-ho's?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    If I were single, I would probably manhunt everywhere sooooo.....
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine says that her friends husband said a woman has no reason to be in a gym unless she's looking for a man, and any woman that ventures into the gym is a ho.

I think you're a troll. But if you could tell me which gym to go to meet all these amazing guys, let me know!

Where is this gym. I'm gonna hurry and freshen up my makeup and put on some stilettos.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    I do not go to the gym

still a man hating ho though forever & always

the topic said man hunting, not man hating
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

Where is this gym. I'm gonna hurry and freshen up my makeup and put on some stilettos.

The only one I know of that fits this description is a room with a weight bench, and elliptical and treadmill in my basement. :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I'm so sweaty and gross from working out that the last thing on my mind is a manhunt. I'm kind of in my own endorphin kick-*kitten* zone! :tongue:

I did feel a bit naughty using the inner thigh machine back in the day. But as it's too hard on my back now..those days gone! :wink:
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    I'm so sweaty and gross from working out that the last thing on my mind is a manhunt. I'm kind of in my own endorphin kick-*kitten* zone! :tongue:

I did feel a bit naughty using the inner thigh machine back in the day. But as it's too hard on my back now..those days gone! :wink:

The perverted manager at my gym placed the shoulder press machine directly across from the hip abductor machines. :tongue:
  • BigBellyGoAway
    Options

You tease! :drinker: :laugh:
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym right after work, sorry for not taking the time to drive home, get out my makeup remover and take it all off before going?

Tight workout clothes are simply more comfortable to work out in. I HATE the feeling of loose fabric rubbing on my thighs etc. when I'm running. Men, is it really so hard to imagine that tight workout pants/shorts etc might be for some other reason than thinking about you?

If that's distracting to you, that isn't my problem. I have absolutely no interest in finding a guy at a gym.

This.
    I never put on makeup to go to the gym but at the same time I never take it off if I already have it on. It shouldn't matter anyway. If someone wants to wear makeup to the gym or not it's their choice...

I also like tight workout clothes. I find them easier to work out in and more comfortable. Plus I used to wear a loose shirt while working out and it would fly up in my face and expose my chest etc while doing cardio. It's better having a more figure hugging shirt so I don't have to worry about that.

No wonder so many women feel the need to go to an all women's gym. So much less judgement!
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options

sounds like I might need to re-join a gym.