Looking for some Christian weight loss buddies!

Options

Replies

• breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    You're welcome to add me before this post gets shut down-- though I don't really post much about Christ.

As far as the questions about who can befriend who-- are you the same people that would delete a person if they updated their status' with scriptures or thanked God for strength? I think thats where the difference is. It's not so much that Christians don't want to befriend non-christians... but I can see how one who puts up alot about God in posts would want to avoid annoying others. I believe that everything we do is done for the glory of God... so weight loss, relationships, work... everything is about that to me. I don't always want to answer the questions about why I am thanking God for my weightloss when I did the work... or be accused of trying to convert everyone on my friends list.
  • iamnotspam
    iamnotspam Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    breeshabebe, you're awesome. O.O
  • ToogieTuesday
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am Christian too =)
  • iknowit
    iknowit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Christ won't help you lose weight. Caloric deficit will.
  • whitebeard28
    Options
    I am not a Christian, but I workout and stuff under my own free will as a human being...I don't kill or rape...so, am I good enough? :(

Romans 3:23
    For all have sinned, and come short of the glory
    of God;

Truth is,"murderer" or not,we all fall short of the holy standard
    Set by God and we need a savior. Best news ever! Jesus lived a perfect life,sinless,
    And in complete obedience,died on the cross by taking on the wrath of God and then rising
    And promising life to those who believe.
    Jesus died for you.He gave his every breath for you so that you.
    Jesus is love and without him we are nothing.

Sounds all...."culty"
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    Christ won't help you lose weight. Caloric deficit will.

*Proves my above statement.
  • whitebeard28
    Options
    If you are serious Mayo my friend, I tell you to listen to what Jesus says and decide for yourself. John 3:3. Jesus says , Verily verily, I say to you, Except a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Its perfectly clear! God Bless YOU my freind!
  • SpencersHeart
    SpencersHeart Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    WWJD?...I think He would invite everyone to be friends.
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    God has helped me on my jorney with some awesomepeople and I do beleve we are here to help each other I am 53 and very active I am not trying to loose but rather mantain but concept is same in many ways, love to have Christian friends on here too
  • HaibaneReki
    HaibaneReki Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    WWJD?...I think He would invite everyone to be friends.

right, plus WWJND - couching, stuffing His face, neglect His body.. :wink:
  • mjbowman821
    mjbowman821 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    For the wages of sin is death. A wage is something that you have worked for and due. Don't call God unfair when he only gives you what you are owed. One's non acceptance of something that is true does not negate its truth. Truth is ALWAYS true even before it has been discovered. At one time science thought the world to be flat once they discovered the truth they changed their position.
  • tilagarza
    tilagarza Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am looking for Christian friends also. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    pick me ! :)
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I haven't always been the best example of a Christian on here, but I am a Christian and a whole hearted believer.. You can add me if you like :)
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    You can add me. God is always first.

I AM SECOND!
  • IvanCasillas
    IvanCasillas Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for brothers and sisters in Christ to motivate with. Add me! :)
  • KnM0107
    KnM0107 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I am Christian! Feel free to add me.
  • billhilly1968
    billhilly1968 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian who is looking for friends to share this weight loss journey with as well. Feel free to friend me as we embark on this adventure together through prayer, chats, messages, comments, and questions. God's not dead!
  • tilagarza
    tilagarza Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Why do you need christians for support? LOL. That makes absolutely zero sense.
    It's kind of like if you're into crossfit and your looking for others who do crossfit too, who can support you. - I hope that helps. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.