manhunting women at the gym

Options
12345679»

Replies

• BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    my curiosity is going to kill me one day im sure of it :laugh:

but how does one pick up someone at the gym :huh: ..... i'd wanna flatten a man if he asked me out for dinner .... i would seriously have to throw some weights in his face.. i mean really my response would be "don't you see me trying to run the fat off my *kitten*" even asking me to have a drink with them would make me spit fire .. i cant say I've ever been on a water date :laugh: and lastly we're already in the gym so working out together is already occurring....:huh: which would leave zero options for pick ups at the gym

Do you squat here often?

Lemme lick the beads of sweat off your face, girl!

:wink: lick it baby :bigsmile:

im not hearing girl on girl "gym ho'ing" as a complaint thus far it is not frowned upon we can proceed until our hearts are content :bigsmile:

The temperature just went up about 20 degrees in this thread. :laugh:
  • myuhmaya
    myuhmaya Posts: 71 Member
    Options

but how does one pick up someone at the gym :huh: ..... i'd wanna flatten a man if he asked me out for dinner .... i would seriously have to throw some weights in his face.. i mean really my response would be "don't you see me trying to run the fat off my *kitten*" even asking me to have a drink with them would make me spit fire .. i cant say I've ever been on a water date :laugh: and lastly we're already in the gym so working out together is already occurring....:huh: which would leave zero options for pick ups at the gym

Do you squat here often?

Lemme lick the beads of sweat off your face, girl!

:wink: lick it baby :bigsmile:

im not hearing girl on girl "gym ho'ing" as a complaint thus far it is not frowned upon we can proceed until our hearts are content :bigsmile:

lmao....:love:

Don't worry about wiping down your machine! I got that covered for ya :heart:
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    hilarious_gym_moments_caught_on_camera_640_34.jpg
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine says that her friends husband said a woman has no reason to be in a gym unless she's looking for a man, and any woman that ventures into the gym is a ho.

What'cha think bout that?

I think that your friend's friend's husband is a misogynistic pig who wants to justify his hitting on all the women at the gym.

This
  • BrownEyedBetty
    BrownEyedBetty Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    O_O yikes... es loco si?
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    What is she doing out of the kitchen anyway?

Haha!!! Well played! seriously made me giggle.
  • Wanting3
    Wanting3 Posts: 48
    Options

Where can I sign up for this workout?:tongue:
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options

Where can I sign up for this workout?:tongue:

I was thinking the same thing...
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

Casual stroll in the park

oh lord I've seen the light :smooched:
    i could see that not causing me to wanna break things in the general face area :wink:

My park or yours?

stock-photo-a-happy-couple-walking-in-the-park-on-grass-41462011.jpg
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options

only have to be able to press 135lb for that type of workout, count me in.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    <
    Ho fo' sho'
  • catawbalovely
    catawbalovely Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I think it's idiotic. Just because a woman is in the gym doesn't mean she is looking for a man. For all she knows that woman is happily married and wants to stay in shape for her own benefit, maybe even for her husband.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    My gym has a women-only section. Go there and never see a male. Girl-on-girl at Curves is out of the question, at least where I am. Most of the women that work out there are more interested in eating snack cakes while on the circuit and gossiping. That's why I left Curves and joined a "serious" gym.

Ym0jPJy.gif

Before the hatin' begins, I am willing to concede that not all Curves gyms are like that.

I usually work out in the co-ed area but I'm so focused the people around me could be male, female, purple, aliens, zombies or parakeets and I would have no idea.

I think your friend's husband has worms for brains.
  • cowgirlqueen
    cowgirlqueen Posts: 467 Member
    Options

Casual stroll in the park

oh lord I've seen the light :smooched:
    i could see that not causing me to wanna break things in the general face area :wink:

My park or yours?

stock-photo-a-happy-couple-walking-in-the-park-on-grass-41462011.jpg

:blushing: Awwww......... shucks.......!! lets do both :blushing:
  • dapp25
    dapp25 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    most of the girls that come into the gym i got to come with thier bf's doh lol
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    lol...much nicer done on a man...

funny-gifs-working-those-abs.gif
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Here's a little anecdote. My son, who is 21, 6'3" and pretty fit -- yeah, chick bait -- and I work out at the same gym. While he was lifting, this woman (almost my age!) came up to him looking all helpless acting as if she didn't know how to use this or that piece of equipment. I see this cougar at the gym all the time; she does classes, she knows how to use free weights, machines, the whole bit. So, I'm watching her, and she doesn't know I'm his mom. I'm kind of little, so you wouldn't even know we are mother and son, and we do different stuff mostly. All the time, I kind of watch out of the corner of my eye, thinking, "That's my baby you're hitting on." Anyway, he shows her a few techniques and goes on with his workout, and after she leaves, I tell him that she was a lot more knowledgeable about weights, equipment, etc., and she was probably after something else. We had a good laugh.
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    lol...much nicer done on a man...

funny-gifs-working-those-abs.gif

its all in the hips
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Here's a little anecdote. My son, who is 21, 6'3" and pretty fit -- yeah, chick bait -- and I work out at the same gym. While he was lifting, this woman (almost my age!) came up to him looking all helpless acting as if she didn't know how to use this or that piece of equipment. I see this cougar at the gym all the time; she does classes, she knows how to use free weights, machines, the whole bit. So, I'm watching her, and she doesn't know I'm his mom. I'm kind of little, so you wouldn't even know we are mother and son, and we do different stuff mostly. All the time, I kind of watch out of the corner of my eye, thinking, "That's my baby you're hitting on." Anyway, he shows her a few techniques and goes on with his workout, and after she leaves, I tell him that she was a lot more knowledgeable about weights, equipment, etc., and she was probably after something else. We had a good laugh.

Hehe, it's funny when stuff like that happens.