Ladies: what do you do for YOUR cramps?

Options
1235»

Replies

• jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've never had pain bad enough to need meds, but going for a run and/or taking a hot bath work for me. I'm so grateful not to have "crack-smoking" cramps. My periods are more like a brief, minor annoyance, thank God.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Booze,caffeine,and orgasms are in my opinion the best cure.

And then i thought: humm, that seems to be the case for a lot of problems really....
    :laugh:
    Lmao!! Amen sister!
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    HAving sex on your period? That's disgusting. Unless you all are talking about having an orgasm solo???
    You are entitled to your opinion, but if it works and you feel better, why not? :drinker: And if your partner is willing, who are you to judge? :wink:

Amen...do what works for YOU!
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Take it out on my coworkers and husband.
  • vividii
    vividii Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Have NO salt for the 10 days before it starts
    Fresh strong ginger tea. Not the bag kind. Buy fresh ginger, grate it, boil in water for 5 min. Drink often, works very well.
    Thermacare heat pad.
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Naproxen, or at least Aleve. Nothing else will reduce the pain. Once I've taken one of those, laying down, having some tea or coffee, maybe a little chocolate if I'm no longer feeling nauseous, and putting on a movie to distract my mind from the pain helps me feel better. :smile:
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    HAving sex on your period? That's disgusting. Unless you all are talking about having an orgasm solo???

Do it in the shower. Done!
  • graveflower316
    graveflower316 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Suffer.
  • catawbalovely
    catawbalovely Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Midol Complete, a heating pad and a glass of wine or a good craft beer. Works every time.
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Workout, mine usually go away after that
  • jaya_lakshmi27
    Options
    I lay on my side with a heating pad and just rest.
  • Munn0025
    Munn0025 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    LOL. thanks for posting this.. im not so sure about the orgasm thing, sounds like a bloody mess!
    perhaps im stronger than i give myself credit for... i rock back and forth... grin and bear it, roll with the punches... and thank God i'm not pregnant! LOL.
  • Munn0025
    Munn0025 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    LOL to the lady with the crack comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options

Why do you think so? It's completely natural. Just throw down a towel or get in the shower together. My bf loves it, and he loves feeling like a hero when he helps to relieve cramps.