What is your "silly" motivation?

Options

Replies

• debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    mine's kind of mean...it is by no means the entire reason why I do it...but my SIL and my sister are REALLY large and b!tchy women...I can't wait to flaunt my skinny @ss in front of them...EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
    Hahahah, go for it! Whatever makes you really wanna go for it!
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Mine is to fit in jeans with out the muffing belly part lol!!!
    Ugh! Muffin tops... ugh! I hate that... I've learned to wear the size that actually fits right to not cause those (or at least not make them as bad...) but I don't wanna have to go up a size to avoid fat hanging over my jeans and also have my jeans have to be too big on my butt...
  • MIREBELLA
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I want to look better than my DH;s ex-wife
    I was waiting for a "jealousy-type"/"look-better-than-SO's-ex/new" motivator (not saying your jealous because obviously you have your DH)

HECK YEAH! i wanna look better than my son's sperm donor's fiance! lol
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound bad, but I use my friends weights to keep pushing me forward. I remember when I was 230, I used my best friends weight (211) as a first goal, then I over came it. Next I used my other friends weight (197) as a goal. I over came that one too! My next distant goal is another friends weight (155).

I don't know why, but it gives me some kind of motivation to say that I weigh less than some people. I think this is probably brought on by how these people have treated me in the past. Even though they are friends, they have all said something hurtful in the past about my weight.

I think I just wanna rub it in their faces LOL!
  • motoxmom1
    Options
    My soon-to-be born GrandDaughter! I want to be able to run, jump, climb and keep up with her all day long!:heart:
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit of a comic book geek, and Batman is my favorite universe/genre. So... I really, really want to be fit enough to wear my favorite character's skin tight costume! (Her name is Harley Quinn -- the Joker's girlfriend -- , and she's my ticker picture as well as my avatar)

There's a convention coming up in March that I would love to attend in-costume, so it's a huge motivator :)

HAHA! That's awesome!!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I started out on my weight lost journey wanting to run a marathon when I turned 40 - which I did.

Now, I am the trophy wife :) My husband is a HS administrator and his students think his wife is "hot". It's really embarrassing to me, but he is really proud.

My next goal is to beat my marathon time - and run at least 3 races this year with my 11 yo. His goal is to run a marathon with me but I won't let him do it as this young.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound bad, but I use my friends weights to keep pushing me forward. I remember when I was 230, I used my best friends weight (211) as a first goal, then I over came it. Next I used my other friends weight (197) as a goal. I over came that one too! My next distant goal is another friends weight (155).

I don't know why, but it gives me some kind of motivation to say that I weigh less than some people. I think this is probably brought on by how these people have treated me in the past. Even though they are friends, they have all said something hurtful in the past about my weight.

me too!!! and she`s my MOH! Does that make me a bad person
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Attention and compliments from girls and guys alike. I consider it silly because it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks besides myself, but it still makes you giddy to hear it, lol.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options

me too!!! and she`s my MOH! Does that make me a bad person

Great! I'm not the only one! LOL
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    As much as this shouldn't and doesn't matter I just want to rub it in my exes face that he had a good thing and didn't know it. Now I need to find a good guy who is worthy of my love and affection.
  • Luckie712
    Options
    tall black leather boots. :)

That's my silliest reason too! I have declared that once I reach my goal weight I'm buying thigh highs. I don't care how out of style they will be! : )
  • npryor100
    npryor100 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Here is my "silliest"....Fitting into airplane seats!

I want to sit down and not feel like I can't move my arms without bumping the sleeping businessman next to me. I am getting close!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options

Would tall black leather boots look good on somebody who's barely over 5 feet tall?? I think they are so cool but I've not tried on a pair yet.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Oh!!! I wantt to fit in my skin tight black leather pants... with my red platform shoes!!!!

Sexy
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

Would tall black leather boots look good on somebody who's barely over 5 feet tall?? I think they are so cool but I've not tried on a pair yet.

Tall leather boots on us that are vertically challaged...they turn more into thigh highs or higher, lol. I can't wear anything more than my combat boots that are knee high. I'm only 5 feet tall, lol.
  • dendra7
    dendra7 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    "mine's kind of mean...it is by no means the entire reason why I do it...but my SIL and my sister are REALLY large and b!tchy women...I can't wait to flaunt my skinny @ss in front of them...EAT YOUR HEART OUT! "

Oh- too funny! As you said, this is not why we really do it but when you work out hard- you kind of need to flaunt it.

My silly reason? I want to jog in a sports bra and shorts in the middle of summer. My abs haven't seen the light of day in YEARS. (14 years to be exact)
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Getting married in 2 months and looking great in my wedding dress!!

Im getting married on February 28th!!!! Same as you, I want to look great in my dress!
  • HotMomma86
    Options
    One of mine is pretty silly. When growing up, my sister was always the big one and I was always the skinny one. Well, 8 years and two kids (twins) later, I'm the big one and she has lost weight and is the skinny one. I know it probably sounds shallow/silly, but I want to be the skinny one again. Healthy skinny, and the right weight for my body.