People in their 20s trying to lose weight ?

Options

Replies

• ultrachickenburger
    Options
    22, used to be 331 lbs when I was 17, now 216 lbs with a goal of 198lbs
  • theMadNadTeam
    theMadNadTeam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 23 and have lost around 26 kg from the age of 16... Gained about 5 kgs again and now i am 10 kgs away from my goal weight, when i was just so close I lost all motivation and am running low on it at the moment as well! come from a family with a love of food.. need friends who will motivate me during this journey and whom I can learn from. Please help!! :)
  • sourpatch1990
    Options
    hello I'm 23 years old and I'm looking to lose 65 pounds I currently weigh 225lbs. 5 foot 10 inches I'm unhealthy..add me I'll add you let's support each other cuz I believe we all really need it!! :-)
  • sourpatch1990
    Options
    Omg!!' freakin awesome I hope to be as fortunate as you congratulations on that achievement alone keep it up please keep it up :-)!
  • lovabee
    lovabee Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I'm a new member, only signed up three days ago and looking for some support and inspiration to help me achieve my goal. I'm 24 years old, 5'8'', current weight about 200 lbs with the aim to lose at least 45 lbs.
  • littlebirdyxx
    Options
    Hi all! :)
    I'm 22, and looking to lose the little bit of weight I've gained over the past 2 years during uni. I used to much heavier in my teens, and I don't want to go back to that unhealthy lifestyle so I'm trying to stay fit and eat well. I'm aiming to lose a stubborn 4-6kg (~9-14lbs), so any support and inspiration is much appreciated.

x
  • LeashaJ21
    LeashaJ21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 21 (female) 5"10 and started at 245lbs. Current weight 197lbs and hoping to shed the last 22lbs with support on here. Please feel free to add me :)
  • ladykmae
    ladykmae Posts: 4
    Options
    I'll be turning 25 later this month. Add me! 49 down, 35-56 to go. My original goal is 145. I THINK I will be perfect there, but once I reach that, I'll determine if I need to lose more or not.
  • xomelox
    xomelox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys :) I'm 21, from the Mediterranean City of Gibraltar! Trying to lose 5-6 kilos, lost 22 since I was 16. Feel free to add me :) ???? xx
  • 86sarahb
    86sarahb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    27, feel free to add me :smile:
  • kristinlitla
    kristinlitla Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 28 in June. You can add me :)
  • heathereames
    heathereames Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    23 and need all the support I can get :D also happy to help others in their weightloss journey :)
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey Im Mon...im forever 19 (will be 24 thius year...eeek) and tryin to get fit :)
  • RhysJ13
    RhysJ13 Posts: 72
    Options
    26 - post daily - add me :)
  • olaaaa91
    olaaaa91 Posts: 4
    Options
    22, add me :)
  • JessicaElliott5292
    JessicaElliott5292 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 22 and 25lbs down so far since starting at the end of January. Still a way to go though.
    Feel free to add me :) xox
  • olaaaa91
    olaaaa91 Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 22

Giving MFP a second shot , this time I'm determined to make a change!!

SW 179
    CW 176
    GW 154
  • DonnaMarieS87
    Options
    27 in May this year. Anyone is welcome to add me if you like. I've only just had the confidence to open up my diary so any hints and tips are welcome :)
  • m_as2186
    m_as2186 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am 28 years old, I was 351 lbs in July 2012 after my father had passed away, I had managed to lose 37 lbs prior to starting on MFP, now I have lost a further 31lb using MFP and wish to lose a further 70lbs to take me to 210
  • moonlitheaven
    Options
    I'm 29. I want to start the next decade of my life by changing my lifestyle and eating habits. Not only for me, but to be someone my daughters can look up to and be proud.