How much did your boobs shrink?

Options

Replies

• ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You go girls with your large breastedness. If you got it, flaunt it. Oh to be a C....okay a B...A plus a little overage? ...okay, heck, a solid A.

Oh but it would be so nice NOT have to ask someone at least once a day to stop looking at my boobs (mentally anyway).
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Boobs? What Boobs? I have none left. :sad:
  • juday3
    juday3 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest a B cup. I am now probably a perky A hoping to drop to AA.

...and no mirenner...you don't get pics.

LOL:laugh:
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    *** mirenner burned 674 calories reading 'How much did your boobs shrink?' thread ***
  • tigersgirl
    tigersgirl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    So far I have lost band size from 42DD to 38DD. I have a reduction about 5 yes ago and they are back to the post surgery results- hopefully i will lose cup size too.
  • vsangel87
    vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am a 34C now...and i was still the same size before i lost 13 pounds, but when i look in the mirror my boobs look like they have shrunk. I could probably fit into a 34A even. lol That's what sucks about losing weight...losing boobage. lol And i hate it when my nipples are puckered...makes them look even smaller which is always the case nowadays in this cold weather. :\
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i dont have moobies anymore so im cool with that
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Mine have always stayed the same for the most part since my weight doesn't fluctuate too terribly bad, I'm a 34C at my ideal weight but I fill them up quite a bit, I'm borderline into a D anyway. When I do put on a few pounds I really need the 34D, then I drop back down to C when I lose the few pounds again.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Ladies, do not lose the boobies!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Ladies, do not lose the boobies!

I'll try! :tongue:
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Mine are a 34G it sucks cause both times i got prego they got bigger in the cup but not the band started out at a 34 d i believe ugh lol and i have lost 30 lbs since my baby was born and still the same size as the day i had her. I really do hope they go down a little since i have about 40 more lbs to lose lol so we will see : )
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I love all the choices I have now that are available in smaller sizes in regards to far cuter styles (also applies to bra & pantie sets & basically any lingerie I've gotten)!:tongue: ). There are sexier styles and far less costly when you go to buy B's & C's vs. larger sizes (least this has been my experience-YMMV:blushing: :laugh: ).... Love, love being a C! :love: :smokin:
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    you cannot be more right to buy a 34C from walmart is 10 bucks sometims 2for10 and they are so cute!!! all kinds of designs and prints and you know what i have to buy Plain boring 60-100 dollar 34G's Ugh lol
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You go girls with your large breastedness. If you got it, flaunt it. Oh to be a C....okay a B...A plus a little overage? ...okay, heck, a solid A.

Oh but it would be so nice NOT have to ask someone at least once a day to stop looking at my boobs (mentally anyway).

At least it takes their eyes off of our overly voluptuous curves and someone can't just say "aww! you're so sweet!" Nothing about your looks. You're the nice person. The boobs are a nice distraction. lol
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    I love all the choices I have now that are available in smaller sizes in regards to far cuter styles (also applies to bra & pantie sets & basically any lingerie I've gotten)!:tongue: ). There are sexier styles and far less costly when you go to buy B's & C's vs. larger sizes (least this has been my experience-YMMV:blushing: :laugh: ).... Love, love being a C! :love: :smokin:

OMFG That is one thing I could not stand about being a bigger cup size! I LONGED to wear those cutsie matching bra and underwear sets, but they didn't have them for D cup women or bigger. Asshats. What's with the love of small breasts? No offense, just saying. Stores shouldn't be discriminatory of big breasted women. :grumble: haha
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    hmmm
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I was measured 2 months ago at 38gg :-( I want to hopefully get down to 36D
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ha it is funny, my boob journey.

As a young woman I was 105 pounds, 32 A
    As I gained weight having children, I went to a 36 D and hubs was a happy man.

Over the years I remained a 36 c all while I was oer weight. Well when I lost 35 pounds, I kept the girls! WOOT!!

I am very worried that if I lose the last 20 I will be like flat bike tires :laugh:

maybe that is why I haven't tried real hard to lose the last 20!!!!
  • srsimon
    srsimon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    When I lost a ton of weight a few years ago I went from a C/B to an A. I was worried I was going to lose my chest when I started losing again. I had gotten to a 36D, but this summer was measured as a 34DD after losing 15lbs. Currently I'm a 34D/DD and I love it! However, they don't really look as big as they are.
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Well, 20 lb heavier and I was in a 34A. I remember telling my husband, well, at least with weight loss, I can't lose anymore in my boobs. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! We laugh about it. It is possible to be less than an A. My 10 year old daughter wears the same size bra I do. Why do I wear a bra at all my hubby says? Because they have PADDING!!!

This makes me sad :( I'm a 34A (granted I only plan to lose 30 pounds and my boobs have always been the same)