Options
    Star Trek!
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Firefly.

Deal with it.

funny-Fox-Firefly-canceled.jpg

Hahaha!!!!!! Yes! Although I really love Firefly.
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Firefly > Star Trek > Star Wars > Space Balls
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I love them both for different reasons. However, if someone were to hold a gun to my head and tell me to choose it would be Star Trek.
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options
    Firefly.

Deal with it.

I will stab you in the face!

Best of both worlds??

firefly-trek.jpg
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Star Trek!!!!:happy:
  • dwm2112
    dwm2112 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    To quote Penny, from The Big Bang Theory, on this topic: "There is absolutely no difference!" :smile:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    To quote Penny, from The Big Bang Theory, on this topic: "There is absolutely no difference!" :smile:

There is a huge difference, both in the writting and the ideas behind each
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    Options

This again

out.gif
  • JayyBake
    JayyBake Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the whole fantasy lifestyle and the love story and drama that comes with star wars. And for those who don't know, star wars is a much bigger story than the movies you see. Judging star wars by the six movies made is honestly like judging the entire human existance from a series of movies about Hitler. It just doesn't work like that.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the whole fantasy lifestyle and the love story and drama that comes with star wars. And for those who don't know, star wars is a much bigger story than the movies you see. Judging star wars by the six movies made is honestly like judging the entire human existance from a series of movies about Hitler. It just doesn't work like that.

Yes there are extensive books for both series... (even though Lucas decided to through half of the plot lines out when he made the prequels :grumble: )
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Firefly.

Deal with it.

QFT
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

except that 4 of the 6 movies were utter codswallop. so you can make that judgement.

forget the clone wars stuff. just focusing on the original 3 movies and then the 3 prequels, star wars went downhill really fast after han solo was frozen in carbonite.
  • commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I was raised with Star Trek playing every evening at my home and religiously watched it with my dad. I was a "Next generation" kid.

So, Star Trek it is. Love ya dad! :drinker:

Also, my friends called me"Commander Val" because I had this silver jacket that I wore all the time and they said I looked like I was just walking ou the the Enterprise lol! gotta find a picture of me wearing it...
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Firefly.

Deal with it.

firefly.jpg