Sweating for the Wedding, anyone?

Options

Replies

• weightliftinggirl
    weightliftinggirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am the same exact way! My dress fits really well (a little bit snug but it's fine), so I am hoping to lose weight and look amazing while still fitting into my dress :)
  • peacefrog08109
    peacefrog08109 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married October 11, 2014. I already bought my dress, but needed a size 14. I'm a pretty big girl even when i was in shape. The lightest I've ever been was 150 and a size 8 jeans. Right now I'm rocking a size 12 pant. I'm really just looking to tone up. I'm never gonna be a size 2, but maybe just a size 10? with no back fat or arm jiggle?
  • TashTag
    TashTag Posts: 109
    Options
    Im not getting married but my best friend is and I am the maid of honour... hence my attempt to lose 50 Kilos.... good luck to everyone and lets get a wiggle on.
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    Hiya! I'm not 'sweating for the wedding' as such. Been on my fitness journey for a couple of years now so it's just keeping up with that but I am getting married on 16th January :)
  • Cazzerrr_xo
    Cazzerrr_xo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married 9th August 2014! I want to lose 30lb before then, doesn't seem very long away!! Works out about 1.6lb a week so it's (hopefully!) do-able!
  • Bonnieg318
    Bonnieg318 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Getting married July 26 and I have 20lbs to loose. Feel free to add me I need all the motivation I can get!!
    Wedding planning is not helping with loosing weight!!
  • Kimber250
    Kimber250 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    im bad with conversions....
    what does 50kilos mean in pounds?

:)

MOH is the best job! :)
  • Kimber250
    Kimber250 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WAYTOGO!!!
    I cant wait to see the 220's again and beyond!!!!
  • kristimaggard
    kristimaggard Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    We are wedding date twins!! I'm also getting married on October 18, 2014! I would love to be your fitness pal so we can support each other! I want to lose 60lbs by then! I've already lost 92lbs but gained 30 back!
  • ministephe
    ministephe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on September 4th of this year. I have put on 50 lbs in two years, with the most of it being since july. I started working out and getting back to better eating habits a week ago, and I have lost 5 lbs and some!
    I am only 5' tall so my ultimate goal wait of 95 is fine. Realisticall though, I am hoping to be between 110 and 120 by September :)

Congrats to all you lovely ladies!
    xo
  • hias1101
    hias1101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No date planned yet, but my fiancee and I are both sweating for the wedding.
  • clarebear230786
    clarebear230786 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My wedding is in 25 days, can't believe it!! I've lost 9.2 lbs and I wanted to lose at least 10 before the day so I am happy :)
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Not sweating for the wedding. Sweating for the anniversary, and in two more years our vow renewal, when I'll finally get the chance to wear a wedding dress. I want to get to where I was ten years ago when we got married
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! getting married in September! and im on the same plan! I really want to be a beautiful healthy bride! I know I can! :) we can help motivate eachother! and I really need it too! some days are better than others but I need a kick in the butt somedays~ fr me if you want to help eachother reach our goals!
  • ChloeGirl07
    ChloeGirl07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely sweating for the wedding!! The big day is December 20, 2014. Need to lose 30 more lbs. Right now I'm just sweating for the engagement shoot. lol I need to find something flattering to wear :(
  • dumbpink
    dumbpink Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Getting married in less than a month (May 3rd) and have def been sweating for the wedding! I intend to continue with my healthy eating plan and working out though after the wedding, so feel free to add me :)
  • victoriaasmall
    victoriaasmall Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    heey, I'm getting married October 2015. I am roughly 130 lbs with a 5 foot frame (not too flattering) Good luck to all you!
  • dlpaul1
    dlpaul1 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm getting married October 4, 2014 and I'm currently sitting about 45lbs over my "happy" weight. I will definitely be sweating for the wedding, feel free to add me!
  • alice_mahalia
    Options
    I'm going to a wedding in Antigua in 6 weeks and have 8 pound to lose before then; and then have my own wedding in January by which time I want to have lost (and kept off!) another stone! I'm really struggling :(
  • itsolyo
    itsolyo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey Kim! I'm getting married in December and am also 'sweating for the wedding' !!! I want to lose about 90 more lbs (best case scenario) before my wedding..I've lost almost 50 lbs so far and got so much more to go!!! Maybe we can be an inspiration to each other and motivate!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!